Chapter Two-Hide

After some small talk, you decide to ask Philip to finally take you on the tour of the campus.
"Ok, come with me." He says while gesturing you to follow you with a adorable smile.
"O-okay..." You try and hide your uncontrollable blush from him seeing and you look down.
He walks you around the school for what seems like an hour of chatter, smiles and uncontrollable blush.
"Hey, (y/n). Wanna get some lunch now?" He asks you with the most adorable smile ever.
"S-sure. W-where Do you wanna go?" You try not to stutter or blush, but it's really hard.
"I was thinking the cafe we have on campus? You got any other ideas?"
"N-no we can go there".
As you start walking, you both get a notification on your phone from the campus, it reads; "Warning this IS NOT A DRILL! A lockdown is currently commencing, get to the nearest building and hide! Try not to hide near doors and windows, silence your phones and stay completely SILENT,THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!" .
You both stare at each other for two seconds, to process what you just read. You can feel the tears rushing to your eyes and Philip grabs your arm and rushes you into a janitors closet nearby.
"Silence your phone, and stay quiet ..." He tries to whisper as quiet as he can as he locks the door. You silence your phone and silently wipe your tears.
TO BE CONTINUED TMR I NEEDA SLEEP