Aftermath

New chapter.I really enjoy writing and the plot comes to my mind in an instant. Hope you enjoy and now let's get back into the story.

Izuku Pov

The battle was a hard faught one. Sir nighteye was seriously injured and was driven to the hospital by an ambulance. His state was,after hours, stable with no risk of permanent damage. Overhaul was captured and send to taurtarus a prison for the worst villians that ever existed (like 'all for one'). Eri was sleeping in my arms when the battle was over. She looked so peaceful and had a smile in her face. This made my heart melt. Then nejire sat next to me.

"She is really cute isn't she?" she said with a smile while looking at eri."Yes,yes she is. I don't want to see her hurt anymore, I want to see her smile more, enjoy life. What overhaul did to her was unspeakable. I hope she can overcome her past and strive towards a bright future"i said while looking at nejire. I gave her my warmest smile to reassure her.

Nejire Pov

With every word he said he made me feel warm, safe and strong. He has a good way with words. Then he looked at me and smiled. His smile was so pure and warm. It made my heart flutter and my cheeks to turn in a crimson red color. I looked away to hide my blushing mess. I then thought
that this might be the time. We were alone nobody to disturb us."M-m-m-midoriya I-i need t-to tell y-y-you s-s-something. I-i-I-i l-l-l-i" - everything went dark. I used all of vitality in the battle. Oh well maybe another time if the author decides it.

Author-san:hey don't brake the fourth wall. Flex tape is expensive you know. Anyway.

Izuku Pov

Nejire was red and looked like she wanted to say something to me. I was able to understand only a 'I li' before she fell asleep. She was supporting her head on my shoulder. I then looked at her face taking in her facial features. I felt heat rising on my cheeks. 'Every time she gets close to me i end up getting embarrassed. Why can't I just tell her. I love her so much but I still am not able to say it to her' I thought.

Time skip to next day at the hospital*

The next day izuku and nejire went to see sir nighteye who was still sleeping and eri who was taken in for some tests regarding her quirk. Principal nezu went with her to do the tests. He was taken back by a request that she made.

Nezu Pov

I took eri to do some tests about her quirk. It was an interesting one. She could return anything she wishes to its previous state. But what she said next surprised me. "Young eri you seem to be troubled about something. Is everything alright?" I said a little worried about her mental state." Yeah I just want to see papa again"she said. 'Papa? Who is she referring to? I need to find out' I thought."Who do you refer to?" I asked still confused.

"I am talking about the boy who saved me yesterday. He had green hair and his name I think it was izuku midoriya."she said with a smile while remembering what he did for her. 'Now it makes sense' I thought 'she never had a proper father figure. Midoriya was the first person the treated her with kindness and care. When midoriya comes here I am going to have a talk with him about the matter'.

Eris Pov

After answering to mister nezu I remembered everything that happened to me so far. Every time that overhaul would take some of my blood, that he would hit me and that he would call me cursed. Cursed for me meant that I didn't belong here, in this world. I was about to cry but then an image came in my mind.
It was him the first person that treated kindly.

Then something that he said came into thought.'I want to see you smile'. The thought alone made me smile. I heard the door handle moving and I saw...