Introduction

LEE FAMILY

Lee Jong Hyun  the owner of  the  biggest company in Korea,The Lee Corporation together with his business partner Kang Hwan Seok.His wife,Lee Ji Hyo owns a fancy restaurant in Seoul.They have  four sons.Lee Jung Sik,the eldest,Lee Jong Suk,the second,Lee Jong In,the third and Lee Jong Kyu,the youngest.

PARK FAMILY

The Park Family,the Lee Corporation's rival.Park Min Seok were friends with Lee Jong Hyun before since High School,the rivalry began when they got in a gang fight in their senior year and Jong Hyun run for his life and left Min Seok.Min Seok was beaten up so bad,after that day,he started to hate Jong Hyun.After 5 years he married Nam Hye Sung.
Their sons are Park Seo Joon,the eldest,and Park Hae Jin,and their daughter,the youngest,Park Hye Young.

KIM FAMILY
Kim Family was both friends with Lee and Park.They were trio in their High School  days,but Kim Joo Hyuk was the good guy between the two.They're famous in their High School years but due to the accident all of them became lonely,Kim Joo Hyuk doesn't know where he should go,cause he might hurt the other ones feeling so he decided to be friends with the two but decided to be alone.After their High School,Kim Joo Hyuk went to US to study and that's where he met his wife Min Sung Kyung.After 22 years they went back to Korea with their daughter Kim Ji Won and started a business.

KANG FAMILY
Kang Family are the partner of Lee Corporation.Kang Hwan Seok met Lee Jong Hyun in their early college years,they became best friends and studied about business and law,that's why they decided to work on a business to be led by Jong Hyun.Before they begun the business Hwan Seok married Cha Yi Soo and they had two daughters,Kang So Ra and Kang So Hyun.

HAN FAMILY
Han Hyun Ho,the best friend of Park Min Seok in his college years.After college,he met Jang Sung Mi whose now his wife.They had a daughter named Han Hyo Joo.Han was Park's business partner and they continued to be the Lee's rivals in business.

Characters

Lee Jong Suk

Lee Jong Suk

Lee Jong Suk or also known as "Mr.Cheonjae". He is one of the sons of the CEO of the biggest company in Korea (Lee Corporation) and the owner of the Lee Samgyupsal which has 32 branches in Korea.He always dreamed of being a doctor and a business man.He is really a stubborn son but a respectful and patient person to everyone he mets.He is also knows for being friendly and having a great leadership.He  is also a taekwondo champion.

Born : September 14,1989
Parents : Lee Jong Hyun , Lee Ji Hyo
Siblings : Lee Jung Sik,Lee Jong In,Lee Jong Kyu

Born : September 14,1989Parents : Lee Jong Hyun , Lee Ji HyoSiblings : Lee Jung Sik,Lee Jong In,Lee Jong Kyu