Chapter 2 : The Two Stories of the Past

Park's house

Min Seok : That brat!I won't let this slide!He will pay for it!

Hye Sung : Pay for what?He gained more bruises than you!You just received one punch!You idiot!You deserve it!You don't even know the whole story!

Min Seok : Pardon?

Hye Sung : I don't think he left you! He has his reasons.It's just...

Min Seok : He has his reasons or not,he is a traitor!

Hye Sung : He even visited yo...

Min Seok : Stop talking nonesense!Did his wife brain washed you?

Hye Sung : Brain washed?I just learned the truth you idiot!

Min Seok : Are you really part of this family?!

Hye Sung : What??

Seo Joon : Mother!Father!..Hye Young!

Min Seok : What about your sister?

Seo Joon : She's crying because of your fight!

*checks Hye Young in her room*

*sees her crying*

Hye Young : So who won? *sobs*

Hye Sung : I'm sorry,honey. *comforts her daughter*

Min Seok : See,because of your betrayal to your family...

Hye Sung : Betrayal?Are you insane?Can't you just stop!*Min Seok leaves the room*

Hye Sung : I'm very sorry,little one.

__________________________________________________________________________

outside the room

Min Seok : Hey (to the maid),Can you please call Seo Joon and Hae Jin to go to my office.

office

Seo Joon : Abeoji!

Min Seok : The two of you,sit down!

Hae Jin : What is this about appa?

Min Seok : He started a war and we should finish it.

Hae Jin : Finish what?War?How?

Min Seok : I will transfer you to a new school where Jong Hyun's sons are studying.

Seo Joon : And..?

Min Seok : You should defeat his sons,NO MATTER WHAT.

Seo Joon : How?

Min Seok : You guys should be on top.I heard that you and his eldest were on the same age and grade,same with you Hae Jin you're the same with that second.

*Hae Jin remembers what happened earlier*

Hae Jin : But..Dad,I think they're cool.

Min Seok : They aren't!School will start next week so get ready.

Seo Joon : Arasseo.

outside the room 

Hae Jin : Wow!I can't believe this hyung.

Seo Joon : Believe what?

Jin : Are we in a competition?

Seo Joon : Sounds like it.Hae Jin : This is gonna be stressful.

Seo Joon : I know,but we have to follow Abeoji's orders.I'll talk to him later.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lee's house

Ji Hyo : Jong Hyun-ah,are you sure that you're fine.

Jong Hyun : I'm fine.

Ji Hyo : Can you tell me what happened?

Jong Hyun : I wanted to explain myself for the accident 23 years ago,but he didn't let me.

Ji Hyo : I see,but can you tell me the story about that?That whole story...

Jong Hyun : We were about to go on a gang fight but there's only two of us,before that day,the gang leader met with me and he said that I should not join the fight,if I did Pil Mo will be in trouble.I can't risk my little brother's life,they warned me that I shouldn't fight with them or Pil Mo will never be able to walk again.When we are on our way to go to that gang,I told Min Seok not to go and just run,but he won't listen to me,that's why I have to run,I thought if I run he'll come,but he's just an idiot who want to fight those freaks.He got beaten badly.I visited him in the hospital while he's unconscious.

Ji Hyo : I see.Get some rest,Honey,I'll be outside for a while.

Jong Hyun : Where are you going?

Ji Hyo : Don't be silly *laughs*,I'll be talking to the kids about their school.

Jong Hyun : Okay. *smiles*

___________________________________________________________________________

Park's house

Seo Joon : Abeoji?

Min Seok : What is it?

Seo Joon : Can you please tell me what happened a years ago?

Min Seok : That Jong Hyun and I were friends before but he betrayed me.

Seo Joon : Betrayed you for what?

Min Seok : He's a coward.We were supposed to fight a gang,the two of us,but he ran like a cowatd and left me.I got beaten so bad that I have to go to the hospital.He didn't even visited me.

Seo Joon : Wow!What a disgrace!

Min Seok : I know,my son.That's why do everything you can to win against his sons.

Seo Joon :We will.

___________________________________________________________________________

The End of Chapter 2