Last day

Today was our last day in Brighton so we decided to head back into town and go to the pier for a bit after shopping again.Obviously the boys weren't too pleased about the shopping part.

We were all still in bed just lying on our phones not wanting to get out of bed. Brad was laid next to me with a confused expression on his face.

"hey what's up?" I questioned.

"oh just band details, I don't understand any of the emails we get sent" He sighed.

I laughed and cuddled into him one last time before I decided it was time for us to get up. I headed into the shower and got dressed into a tartan skirt and black long cropped top. My hair was slightly curled and I had filled my eyebrows in and applied mascara, by the time I was ready I opened the door to be greeted by a moody looking Brad.

"Finally!" He sighed.

I laughed and let him push past me into the shower. Brad had left his stuff everywhere so I tidied up and packed both our bags, Brad would take years to pack so it was just easier if I did it for him.

After I had finished he emerged from the shower with a towel tied around his waist and wet hair. I chuckled at his fringe covering his face and threw some pants at him.

"Are you sure you want me to put my pants on?" He smirked.

"Yes I'm pretty sure Brad" I laughed.

"That's unusual"

I choked and playfully hit Brad, he took this as an opportunity to push me onto the bed and held me down as he sat on top of me.

"Brad please put some clothes on!"

"You love it" He whispered.

He began to leave small kisses on my neck and my hand instantly found themselves in his wet curls sometimes roaming down onto his bare chest.

"Brad we have no time"

"We can make time" He replied.

I finally gave in and allowed his lips to press against mine as he held himself above me, he attempted to slide his tongue in but I decided to tease him and fiddled with his waistband.

'Charlie please' He begged.

I laughed and rolled over so that he was no longer above me.

'Get dressed Brad then maybe we will have time later' I smirked.

He groaned and finally began to get dressed. Everybody was ready and waiting for Brad and I by the door, they had already eaten and Tristan was overly excited to go to the pier later. After what felt like hours Brad came down wearing a floral shirtsleeved shirt, black skinny jeans and he put his docs on.

We all piled out the door and I was left walking at the back with Elle.

'This weekend has been so good' I said.

'I'm so glad you all came, honestly It would have been so bad if I had come with my family' She replied.

'So what about Connor meeting your parents?'

'Has Brad met yours?' She asked.

'Well not yet'

'Then Connors not meeting mine yet' She said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

I giggled and attempted to push her off the curb but failed miserably.

We arrived at the shopping centre and again headed off to Topshop, unlike last time the girls ended up waiting for the boys as "Connor couldn't decided if he wanted shark or lizard socks" in the end he settled for both. We shopped for a few hours and decided to eat at Wagamamas.