Log 2- Withholding Nothing pt 1

You know there are times in our lives where we feel as if we have so many challenges, so many burdens weighing us down and we cant get over but today I'm telling you that you will get over, you will be the victor and not the victim because when we cast all our cares unto God he will bring you through.

Matthew 22:37
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Your oceans will not overflow you, you will not go under but you will go above because when you come to God and you serve him with your all- WITHOLDING NOTHING- in your worship in your praise then he will not withold your blessings from you.

Many of you are wondering what it means to withold nothing. It means to avail yourself unto him to just foret about everyone around you and just praise him. He says put behind the things of the world and press towards the mark which is the higher calling. When we press against all odds, against the challenges, against the trials that's when we start to just worship and holding nothing back then God will bless you!

Phillipians 3:13
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before-

Phillipians 3:14
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Phillipians 3:15
Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Glory. God just wants us to praise him because it is the duty of man to serve God. It doesn't matter your circumstances but when you push and press inspite of it all thats when he is more inclined to bless you.

You see sometimes we are going through so many struggles and we wonder why God, why is this happening to me? But God wants to put you in that place where you offer him your all when you just forget about everything and just give him your ultimate sacrifice.

When we withold nothing from God then the devil will tremble and backoff because we are God's children. We are his sheep and he is our Shephard so we must learn to be obedient because it is through obedience that God can use us.

When we just avail ourselves to God and let him use us then he will not withold his glory from us. God is an awesome God and he deserves all the glory.

Songs of meditation

Witholding Nothing- William McDowell

I surrender - Hillsong Worship

I Give Myself Away- William McDowell

Closer/ Wrap me in your arms- William McDowell