Daisy Johnson & Y/N

Plot: You are inhuman and your 18 and Daisy persuades you to help S.H.I.E.L.D

"Y/N we need your help, we will be able to protect you as well, you won't be alone" Daisy try's to convince you as you sat in your tent which was under an oak tree at the back of a park, none comes past the spot where you've set your tent up so you haven't had to move on yet but now SHIELD has found you it was only a matter of time.

"What about after! What about when I've helped you. I'll be back where I started, with none" you frowned folding your arms. You continued to sit in your tent holding your rucksack which contained the few things you have. Your mother died due to heart failure when you were 10 and you never knew your father. so since your 10th birthday you have been alone, you never thought of the countless of orphanages as homes or family, they kicked you out before your 17th birthday leaving you with nowhere to go, you moved from hostel to hostel until you started changing, people found out you had abilities that none else had and people wanted to test on you.

"We won't leave you after you've helped us, I'll make sure of it with coulson" Daisy try's to convince you as you looked away from her, you didn't know what to do, whether to help SHEILD or not, that thing you heard about the, was they had been labeled as a terrorist organisation, you weren't sure if you could trust them after every you had heard.

"How do I know I can trust you? People have said that before. None ever keeps their promise" Daisy placed her hand on your knee as you spoke, it felt strange, like nothing you had felt before but you couldn't put your finger on it, you decided to use your abilities, mind reading also known as telekinesis.

"She's all alone, she doesn't believe I'll keep her safe but theirs something about her, something that's a mystery" you listened to Daisy's thoughts, a mystery 'me?' I thought confused, was she serious?, the only mystery about you was how you got this ability to read minds.

"I was safe until you showed up, none knew I was here. How exactly did you find me anyway?" You exclaimed wanting to know how you were found it was strange.

"We have our ways, but we need your help, so we can help you and keep you safe" Daisy looks you dead in the eye seconds before their were gunshots outside, it fright you, you may act brave but you were still frightened about what was going to happen.

"Come on you two we need to get out of here, their coming for Y/N" agent Coulson pokes his head out of the tent, you had no choice but to go with them even if you didn't want to.

"Stick close Y/N" Daisy told you as you grabbed your bag with your belongings quickly shoving the small blanket you've had since you were a baby inside and flinging it onto your back. Daisy got out of the tent and began shooting helping the other agents who you hadn't got to know their names, you followed close behind, four agents were shooting guns as you saw a bunch of other people shooting, you were terrified at this point but you now believed S.H.I.E.L.D were the good guys, you now knew you could trust them and they would protect you, you were going to help if it was the last thing you did.