Melinda May's Daughter: Y/N

Plot: you are May's daughter and get serious injured after a mission which brings out the extra sensitive side of May (well an even sensitiver side)

"Mummy Y/N has been injured" your half sister Jenny told your mum running to her, you were out on a mission so Daisy and Mack had to bring you back. Your half sister was extremely scared about the whole thing, even though you didn't have the same dad you were still so close. May's heart sunk when she heard you had been injured, you and Jenny were her pride and joy just like you both were to Coulson, even if you weren't Coulson's biological daughter he had adopted you.

"Where is she?" May asked unsure if you were back yet.

"Dai' and Macky are bringing her back from the mission, I don't think it's sounding good" Jenny told your mum using Daisy and Mack's nicknames which she had gave them, Jenny didn't really understand much about shield since she was only a child but she knew that Y/N was serious injured and that was bad.

"Mummy will Y/N be alright?" Jenny asked May in a scared voice.

"Of course she will baby, she'll be better in no time and you will be able to play with her again" May tried to convince her youngest daughter however she wasn't convicted herself.

"Me like playing with Y/N" Jenny giggles wrapping her arms around May who smiled softly, she had to stay strong for Jenny but inside she was terrified that she'd loose her first born, you were always going to be her baby no matter how old you were going to get.

"I know you do baby" May gave your sister a hug, you soon were back at base and Jemma was bandaging your wounds, your head was the worst, you'd hit it which looked serious; it was much worse than May bad expected; you'd been injured before but this was the worst.

"Come on baby; your little sister needs you, I need you. We all need your bubbly personality. Jenny needs her big sister to recover. Jenny has already told me that she wants to play with you" May stroked your hair as you were unconscious when Jenny ran in, the five year old frowned when she saw you unconscious with cuts.

"Mummy will Y/N be okay?" Jenny asked your mother in a sad tone, May picked the five year old up and sat her on her knee.

"Y/N has booboos" May began telling her youngest daughter Who frowned even more wanting answers; she was confused but she loved her sister.

"Will Y/N's Boo Boos be okay?" Jenny asked grumbling as she looked up to her mother Jenny wrapped her arms around May as she watched her little sister. May knew she had to lie to her young ear but only because she didn't know.

"Y/N will be okay baby, her Kieth needs to rest for awhile" May lied to Jenny who nodded.

"Okay Mummy" Jenny nodded again before hoping off Mays lap and kissing you.

"Me going to see daddy" Jenny giggles running off saying bye and leaving May holding your hand hoping you'd recover but the injuries were serious and things could work out for the best or they couldn't. None would be able to tell until you woke up.