-2-

Richie Tozier is probably the most dangerous person in Derry. He has committed over 1000 crimes in his life at the age of just 19. The first crime he commit was shoplifting at the age of 9. He wanted this toy from the toy store but his mom said no so he stuffed it in his big sweater and left the store. Then he kept doing just small crimes. Like more shoplifting and pickpocketing. Then he got into worse crimes. 

Eddie Kaspbrak is still in highschool as a senior. He has only commit 5 crimes in his life. Stealing and pickpocketing. Eddie has grown up in a shitty town as Derry where crime happens usually on a weekly basis. Derry is a shitty town and everyone knows that. Even Richie Tozier who lives in an area about 20 minutes away from Derry knows that. Eddie Kaspbrak has a tough life at school. He gets bullied for being gay or too feminine. He is one of the few guys that likes pink. Everyone thinks that he's a gross human being. Another guy who likes pink is Will Byers. Will Byers is also a gay person and likes Mike Wheeler. Currently they are the 2nd gay couple in school. 

One night Eddie and his mom were at the jewlery store until it got robbed by a male with a bear mask on. The male was plating this "game" where he spins his gun and whomever it lands on he shoots. It landed on Eddie but then he didn't shoot Eddie. Eddie didn't understand why he didn't. Right after he saw a bit of the males face. He looked about 19 and looked very hot. Eddie kinda hoped he saw the male again so he went out more. He never saw him since and its been about two weeks.

JUNE 21ST

-----

It was about 1 am and Richie was deciding to get a crime partner. He didn't know if anyone would be into that so he just put his info up online.

Name: Richie Tozier

Age: 19

Occupation: Graduated

Looking for: a crime partner

Sexuality: Bisexual 

Crimes Committed: 1089

Number: xxx-xxx-5225

JUNE 25TH

----------

Eddie Kaspbrak just graduated and told his mom he was going to college to get her off of his back. But it was 3 am and he was looking for a crime partner. Eddie was nearly about to give up until he found Richies upload and found him to look like the guy he saw in the jewelry store weeks ago. He then sent Richie a text. 

xxx-xxx-3225: is this richie tozier.

xxx-xxx-5225: yes who is this?

xxx-xxx-3225: my names eddie and i saw your information online

xxx-xxx-5225: oh so you wanna be my crime partner?

xxx-xxx-3225: my mom thinks im going to college but i dont want to. i like crime more..sounds cheesy but whatev.

xxx-xxx-5225: well give me some info about you, trust me im not someone to release your info.

xxx-xxx-3225: alright well im 18 pretty short ive only commit 5 crimes in my life and im gay.

xxx-xxx-5225: hmm can you send a picture of yourself?

xxx-xxx-3225: kinda creepy but ok

xxx-xxx-5225: you cute.

xxx-xxx-3225: thanks. i live in derry

xxx-xxx-5225: oh dude i live abut 20 mins outside of derry.

xxx-xxx-3225: oh really?

xxx-xxx-5225: yeah. im planning to move to california since im wanted in derry

xxx-xxx-3225: oh

xxx-xxx-5225: come with me cutie ;)

xxx-xxx-3225: really?

xxx-xxx-5225: yeah. ill pick you up in a day and we'll get out of here in my car. we cant take a plane, they'll know me and send me to prison.

xxx-xxx-3225: ok pick me up at 3 am tomorrow.

xxx-xxx-5225: alright cutie see you then ;)

xxx-xxx-3225: i have a name ya know

xxx-xxx-5225: alright by edsss <3

xxx-xxx-3225: bye rich

and now eddies life is a little bit better

hope u like :)

_eddietozir