-5-

well heres an update about the bug thing. ive been able to get a couple of things without seeing the bug such as the charger so i might be updating a lot so if i do enjoy all of the stories whether it be reddie or byler that i post. anyways enjoy :)

they were driving for a while and finally made it to another state (too lazy to look up which state it would be since its 1 am.)

there was one town that they decided to stay in inside of a pretty nice hotel for a while. since staying in that hotel the crime count for eddie went from 5 to 10. 3 of them were shoplifting and 2 were robberies. richie didn't know if eddie was ready for a robbery but eddie insisted he was. and he was. richie always had an extra mask since he bought his bear one and he gave the extra to eddie.

it was a dog, (UMBRELLA ACADEMY REFERENCE IF U UNDERSTAND I FKING LOVE YOU) and eddie loved it. his first robbery was a diner,

CRASH

"EVERYONE ON THE GROUND!" richies loud voice boomed

everyone got on the ground like richie said. eddie came in and went behind the cash register and got everything inside. he handed the bag full of money to richie

"thank you love." richie said to eddie

the owner of that diner had hit a button that alerted the cops.

"Oi! What did you just press!" eddies high pitched voice asked

"a button th-that triggers the p-police."

"tsk tsk tsk..." richie replied

richie passed a dagger to eddie.

"that's not how 'chee and eds roll." richie said as eddie threw the dagger straight into the mans throat. (damn i imagined that and that would be BAD FUCKING ASSSSSSSSSS)

richie walked up to the man and got some of his blood and wrote on a wall

" 'CHEE AND EDS "

"alright 'chee lets go."

"alright."

they simply walk out into the car and drive off. they finally got back to the hotel and started counting the money. they chose a pretty good diner since the cash register had almost $2,000 in it which was surprising.

AAAA HOLY SH THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT BUT I WANTED TO POST SOMETHING SO I HOPE U LIKE!! I love u all!!!
toodles <3

_eddietozirr