Chapter 17

Marie's Pov.

Why was Luke here? No matter how many times he tells me he's in love with me, I'm still not gonna like him. He just doesn't know how to stop.

When Luke stepped closer to me I noticed he had a busted lip and a black eye. "W-what happened to you?" I asked concerned. Luke never gets beat up and if he does he's done something really bad.

"I got in a fight with Michael." He said looking at me.

"Why would you do that? You know Michael would win. Just like he did."

"I know I look pretty beat up, but believe it or not I won." He said proudly.

"I still dont understand why you would do that?" I said clearly confused.

"Marie, I did this because of you. I really like you. So I'm trying my best to change. I asked Ashton, Michael, Izabell, and Calum if they heard what happened to you. Ashton said that you deserved it, and that he wants you to die. That made me pissed. So we started yelling back and forth between each other. Eventually Michael said i needed to leave or he would make me. I didn't leave so he TRIED to make me. Didn't work out so well." He looked at me with a smile.
"Marie please give me a change. Can't you see I'm sorry. I am trying to change. I'm really trying. Isn't that good enough?" He asked.

"Luke, just because you defend me once doesn't mean you have changed. I appreciate you trying to change but it's not gonna happen. You have hurt me for years and you think defending me once makes up for all of that?" I said. How does he think defending me once makes up for all he has done? Is he that stupid? He looked at me and walked out.

(A/N- Hey guys. So I'm back. I haven't posted a part of the story for a week. I'm sorry things have came up. I'm sorry this chapter is short. I will try my best to post sometime soon. But I'm still trying to get over losing a very good friend of mine. But anyway hope you enjoy. Bye. ✌)