Chapter 22

Marie's Pov.

While Izabell and I were on the dance floor having a good time, Luke went to go get us some drinks. I was having fun dancing, when i accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I say turning around to the stranger.

"No, it's ok, beautiful." He said looking down at me. As soon as I saw his face I realized who it was. Nash Grier.

I can not believe Nash Grier called be beautiful. Ok I have to admit I was fan girling on the inside. I have been a huge fan of Nash and the Macon guys ever since my friend showed me them about a year and a half ago.

How is it that Nash found me out of all these people and called me beautiful? There are people who are way more beautiful in here than I am.

"Wanna dance?" He asked with a big smile.

"Um-uh well you see I uh." I studered.

"What do you think your doing with my girlfriend?" Luke asked Nash.

"Oh this is your girlfriend? I-I didn't know." Nash said nervously.

"Yea. She is." Luke said back rather rudely.

"Luke you don't have to be rude. He didn't know. And he didn't do anything." I said.

"Well you acted like you were gonna let him do something to you." Luke looked at me. I can't believe he thinks that.

"No Luke, I was in the processes of telling him I had a boyfriend." I said.

"Well I need to go. Hey you are really lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend. Don't let her go." Nash said walking away.

"I can't believe you thought I would let him do anything." I said a bit angry, looking at him hurt.

"I'm sorry babe. I was just jealous." He told me. He gave me a hug and I pulled his head towards mine and kissed him.

(A/N- Sorry i haven't update in a while. I have been.busy with school and band and other activities. But here is an update. Hope you guys like it. Thank you so much for all of your reads and votes. I love you guys. Bye. ✌)