three: his pov

< w o o n g >

I really can't express through words how happy I am right now.

After three years of my hardworks, it is finally paying off. This has been my dream since I was 12.

"We told the CEO that we want to debut with you."

I smiled like an idiot again, it's been three days since they told me that they want me to debut with them and now, we are practicing the famous Hollywood.

"Hyuuuung, can we please rest? I am really tired. I think I might collapse if we'll continue practicing." Daehwi begged him.

"Okay. We'll take a rest. Just one last practice." He said coldly.

"Wooooong hyung, can you please tell him that we're really tired to practice? I'm running out of breathe." Daehwi looked at me with his begging eyes.

"Woojin, let's call it a day." Youngmin hyung finally spoke up.

"But-"

"Woojin-ah. Please, let's just rest. I know you're very tired too." I finally had the courage to speak to him.

"O-okay. I'm sorry. You know CEO Rhymer, he's anticipating that we'll perform a perfect performance on Sunday. We need to meet his expectations that's why I want us to practice hard. But okay, let's just continue this tomorrow." Woojin let out a deep sigh.

I know him. He's very pressured right now.

"Woojin-ah, I am confident that we will do well. So don't worry." Dongyun flashed his sweetest smile on Woojin.

"See you all tomorrow guys! Rest well tonight because tomorrow will be a tough day."

- - -

It's already 3 o'clock in the morning and I am here outside their apartment, staring at their doorbell.

"What am I even doing here?" I muttered.

Should I text him? Or maybe I should just leave this infront of their door.

"Ugh, damn it."

I unlocked my phone and searched for Woojin's number. I know he's still awake.

"Hello?"

"Wooj."

"Hyung?"

Someone please remind me why did I call him

"Come outside" I was trying really hard to sound cold. I don't want him to think that I'm still affected, tho I still am.

"Now?" I almost laugh at his voice. I can imagine his shocked face.

"Yeah, I'm freezing."

He hung up his phone abruptly.

1 minute... 2 minutes... 3 minutes... 4 minutes... 5 minutes...

What the? Why isn't he coming out? Is he going to ditch me???

3:26AM

"Hyung!"

Whoah. He has three coats on his arms... and a lots of hot packs.

"Really, Park Woojin?"

"You said you were freezing!"

I miss our petty fights, Wooj.