seventeen: smolhead d00d

< d a e h w i >

"PARK WOOJIN I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU FART AGAIN I'M GONNA THOW YOUR FUCKING ASS----"

"SHUT UP THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!"

Facepalm.

I am reading the book that Jinyoung gave to me but these two hyungs are too loud. I can't focus.

"WHY IS IT MY FAULT AGAIN???"

"WE ALREADY TOLD YOU!!! STOP COOKING!!!! YOU ARE JUST GIVING US STOMACH ACHES!!!"

"WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU TO EAT THAT CARBONARA??!?!??! I COOKED IT FOR DAEHWI!!"

Yoon Jisung hyung, please pick me up. I can't live with these idiots anymore.

"JEON WOONG! PARK WOOJIN! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP ARGUING ALREADY!?!?! DONGHYUN IS SLEEPING UPSTAIRS SO PLEASE FUCKING MINIMIZE YOUR VOICE!"

Here comes Youngmin hyung who wants to live in peace too.

So our fanmeeting in Philippines got cancelled because of the bad weather there so we just stayed in our house. Woong hyung was really bored a while ago and I told him that I am hungry so he volunteered to cook--- though I told him that we'll just order but... his... puppy... eyes :((

And Woojin hyung just woke up from a long sleep so he ate the food Woong hyung cooked for me... and ended up with a stomach ache.

I love Woongie hyung but.. I love my heath too skskskkddks

"Hwi, can you help me buy a gift for Doyoungie?" Woong hyung asked after arguing with Wooj hyung for almost two hours.

"Doyoungie? As in the Kim Doyoung? Silver Bo-- I mean, uhhh, Treasure 13?" I asked.

"Yeah. If you're not busy, can you he--"

"He's busy. He has a date with his boyfriend later." Woojin hyung interrupted.

Why is he so annoying?

"Really? Wooow. Just say hello to Jinyoungie for me~"

"We're just friends."

Yeah. We're just friends.

Nothing more, nothing less.

"I can cancel our plans today so I can come with you, hyung." I said.

"No, it's okay. I can go alone."

"I'll come with you. I need to buy... uhmmm.. shampoo"

Really? Woojin hyung, that was very lame!!!

"No. You'll just ask me to buy you anything." Woongie hyung frowned.

"Please Woo!!!!" Did just Woojin hyung acted cute infront of Woong hyung?

"Ew! Memories!"

"You love it when I call you Woo~~~"

"Shut up, you filthy rat."

I smiled quietly.

Thank God they are in good terms again, I am glad to see them fooling around.

I was busy watching them argue in front of me when I felt a vibration from my phone. Jinyoungie hyung texted me.

 Jinyoungie hyung texted me

Damn it, Bae Jinyoung.

Stop messing up with me, please.

Stop giving me false hopes.

Please.

For the sake of my own sanity.

-----

< w o o n g >

"So, Jihoon taught you how to drive?" I asked.

We are now driving on our way to the mall to buy a gift for my baby who's now living in YG's dungeon.

"Why? You jealous?"

He is teasing me again. When will you let me live, Woojin??!?!

"I was just asking!"

"Ong hyung did. He taught me whenever we have free time so I won't end up like Jisung hyung."

I looked at him, he is smiling from ear to ear. Maybe he's recalling his memories with the other members of his former group.

"You miss them?" I asked out of nowhere.

"All the time, Woo." His expressions changed. His eyes became sadder.

I reached out for his right hand and patted it.

"I miss your tiny hands."

I...

"S-shut up." He slowly intertwined his hands into mine.

"See? It's very tiny."

"Yeah, compared to yours!"

I noticed his ears turned into red and he noticed me too staring at his ears.He immediately let go of my hands and I started laughing.

Woojin, the panic gay.

----

I am really sorry for this VERY CRAPPY update. SJSKHSSGGDDLCKC :(((

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated! :)))