who are you?

Let me start this off with the basics...

My name is Jay Goldheart, a Mixed medieval arts user. I'm your not so basic fighter since I was raised during a period of war when my family died on holiday while Russia, leaving me with my 4 year old sister while I had just grown to the young age of 16.

Me and my sister are both close, closer than any family could be. Due to the fact I had focused myself on raising her. I had run away from the last care home we had found ourselves in and decided to keep the two of us safe. I have done many things to keep myself and my sister safe, from hot wiring cars to sell quickly to stealing from supermarkets in order to keep us fed.

I don't have the best education, I couldn't pass English due to my autism. Yet I excelled in maths and science, to the point of being able to create explosives capable of blowing doors open while keeping the blast radius small and compact.

Currently, we are somewhere within New York. My sister on my back as we walk through the moonlit sky, with millions of stars watching over us.  While you may think this is a beautiful scene, you have to realise what I mean by war.

The whole of America was Barren and cold, every high and mighty skyscraper was now a hollow exo-skeleton. Your probably wondering what happened.

The 3rd world war was what.

The world faced a new threat, one that rose from the deepest depths of space. We call them the harvesters. It was their job to rip apart planets for their rarest recourse know as ripore  (pronounced rip - ore). This ore, from what I had gathered. Could power their whole fleet for thousands of years. It's a shame they had chosen earth, since they had another goal in mind.

They wanted to rid earth of its inhabitants before ripping it apart. I guess they thought it would be easier or something, but that doesn't matter anymore. They already have the last of the survivors hulled up in London.

So now, I only had one objective. To find the ether, let me explain. The ether, is a portal. One that leads to a random point in another or multiverse. We knew this because they had offered the world a chance to flee before the began the purge. No one left of course, as they wanted to fight for their planet.

It wasn't worth it.

______________________________________

Finding new hope

"

Sis, wake up we gotta move. Before the monsters get here." My voice was worn and dead. We had been traveling for 4 months now, looking for another place to lay down for a while before moving out again. We needed to make it to the memorial of the twin towers, I think. That's what I heard over a conversation between the monsters. They spoke in a mix of english and coordinates, it took me hours to decipher that they spoke of. But once I found out what it ment, I realised we had a chance.

"Ughhh, big bwo. Sleepy" my sister spoke, she had little to no sleep ever since we had been traveling. "Alright, I'll carry you sis" I couldn't help but smile as I picked her up, resting her on my back.

We began to walk again, we were only an hours walk away from the memorial. "Don't worry sis, soon enough we will be in a new place. I'll teach you how to read and write like I promised okay!" I whisper yelled as I walked. We never really needed to eat since we had grown use to not eater for a day. "Will thewe be rainbowos?" She asked, she sounded hopefull for once. My once dead tone turned into an upbeat tone as I wore a smile. "Yeah, and pretty unicorns and magical wizards who can make Cotten candy clouds!"