Fear and Doubts

"The sun ask the moon 'whats is wrong?" The moon reply "I am sadden of I can't be" the sun only smile "then I am sad too" the moon look confused "well we both be sad then? The sun chuckled"

_________________💀__________________

Catra only shrugged "I was lazy I had other people win for me....Ms.Weaver always wonder how I pass or excels in combat" Catra said stretching in her bed "But I remember I was hated by her...that bitch...is the reason I was kept behind bar" Catra said as she watch Adora eye never change or shifted she look serious knowing to Catra this was a very touchy subject Catra was thankfully that Adora didn't pressure her or ask quesiton Catra wasn't ready to speak anymore. Catra felt her heart rate speed up being aorund Adora make her go crazy as if her hormone went overdrive. Catra didn't know what Adora was doing to her but she liked it Adora was something else Catra would only rather have Adora in her life she deeply just having Adora and no else, yet she wonder why she smell so familiar. Catra was lost in Adora eyes blind by her beauty if she hadn't her way Adora would never leave but then agian Catea would take Adora offer go with her to Brightmoon and put her trust into Adora but not yet she need Adora to be all hers put both their lives on the line well she wouldn't never allow Adora to die of course Adora also didn't know Catra ws skill with sword aswell but Adora's sword was quite heavy even for Catra so strange how Adroa can weld such a thing, so when it come to that Catra is ready to even kill someone if she have to knowing deep how petrified she willing to kill someone. Catra heard Adora sweet voice after staring at Adora for quite some time she watch how Adora was reading the same book "Catra got any plans tomorrow?" Adora ask as Catra raise an eyebrow, "cuddling with you" Catra thought feeling herself blush thankfully Adora didn't hear that "I don't really I haven't step foot out of the forest" Catra stated as Adora nodded slowly knowing Catra rather stay here and relax "Well I will think of something for us to do" Adora said cheerful as Catra tail perk up Catra felt herself smile excited for tomorrow "So can I ask you something?" Catra said low tone Adora place her book down awaiting for Catra question "Glimmer was it?, she seem she is going to be problem between me and you" Catra said in cold tone Adora sigh heavily feeling bad about herself still the air needed to be clear "Yeah,I know she has this gut intuition as if a thread of fate connect thing, still I don't how long I keep this put Queen Angella want your head and the Horde out for you" Adora said looking away it was stressing her out Catra brush Adora's hand gently squeeze it Adora felt herself blushing "It's okay I am not mad I might take your offered..." Catra said as Adora smile widely she knew when it Catra say so she would wait for how ever long it take but hopefully soon "Okay, I will deal with Glimmer and Bow..." Adora said as Catra never let go of Adora's hand Catra stare into her eyes then slowly down into her lips she had a craving to taste or wonder what it would taste like strawberry, cinnamon or maybe blueberry whatever it Catra long for Adora.

Slowly Catra knew deep down she was falling hard for Adora.

__________________💀_________________

Adora wad walking side by side with Shadow Weaver ready to be departed from Horde facility she couldn't remember what she was doing in Shadow Weaver office or how she got there no matter Adora had other things to worry about today was the day for Adora to take charge as their General. Shadow Weaver open a door motion Adora to walk in first Adora notice many people who look familiar in a single form line they all saluted Adora as she walk by this was her base, Adora was slightly nervous soon she saw Kyle and Rogelio and gave them a small smiled "Adora, we have high exception for you" Shadow Weaver said as Adora straighten up and nodded aa Shadow Weaver smile under her mask "Now, Kyle will be your supervisor and Rogelio will be your secretary, for today we will head out very soon Adora you will lead everyone in the main Hub watching and planning out attacks make sure you keep your soilder in line any misstep will cost you" Shadow Weaver walking down towards the door watching everyone before turning back towards Adora "I understand, Shadow Weaver" Adora said as Shadow Weaver nodded "For all of you you are army, a unit this is for the glory of Hordak well will come out victory! We will be victorious" Shadows Weaver spoke yelling as everyone straighten up "For the honor of Hordak" everyone chine in as Shadow Weaver felt please "Good, understand that and you can win any battled, any war this what you-no we have been fughting for, those princess have terrorize us for too long! But now we bring the fight to them!" Shadow Weaver said as everyone repeat over and over Shadow Weavee smirk of how easily manipulating young and how impressionable kids will be, so expendable if you brainwash them since birth you can do anything with them, because they will follow. Shadow Weaver left shortly after leaving Adora with her army she felt pumped up of Shadow Weaver speech but today they all need to move out because Lonnie holding down the other base, took quite some time for list to be check done and Shadow Weaver need Adora out of the Horde by today so everyone was working double-time to get thing done its was alot of work, but thankfully they made by the clock. Soon Adora was sitring in her office she was nervous ans excited of today yet she look through her paper work they had many thing to plan before any attack but since Shadow Weaver told Adora privately to end this rampage by tomorrow she had no choice Adora heard a knock she gave a silence 'come in' until someone opened the door "Well someone is busy already" Kyle spoke with a small chuckled aa Adora rolles her eyes "I have to be my hand are tie" Adora simply said looking at a grath of spotters and tanks around the area "I know but I came in her to gave you something" Kyle said handing Adora a small knife, Adora smile little she saw hoe hand made and well crafted the knife was someone put alot of love "Something for a celebration for becoming a General" Kyle stated as Adora cut a blank piece of paper inhalf, smooth as butter "Thank you, Kyle I will always treasure it" Adora said with a smiled "also I came in here to see if you needes any help, n-not that you need-" Kyle was shortly cut off by Adora "Come and sit I need another mind here" Adora spoke as Kyle sat by Adora discusses what the plan will be and how many forces they gather up.
Adora step out as her army hustle away getting supplies off the ship Adora heard Lonnie yelling loudly almost stress out for some reason Lonnie turn to see Adora she rush towards her with biggest smiled "Hey, Adora sorry it seem like hit a dead end I was getting everything finish on my side but these idiot flip two of our tanks and now we either dig them up or leave it sorry" Lonnie said as Adora rest her hand on Lonnie's shoulders ahw gave a warm smiled "It alrught you did your best, but now I have a plan set up Kyle and I think this might work" Adora said softly as Lonnie smalled "Great, well I can't wait to hear it" Lonnie turn aa Adora followed closely behind into a tent, they formally discuss a plan we everyone awhile also best possible way yo use only ten tank was a masses army and limit of suppiled this was Adora first mission she couldn't afford to be a failure to Hordak and Shadow Weaver after awhile Adora and Lonnie finally had perfect plan pray to lords that this will work no matter Adora will make it work out soon Adora was abruptly stop hearing a buzzing sound coming from the radio she quickly pick it believing it was Shadow Weaver but instead her own soldier "Hello?....please....I need back up..someone help me!.." A person said in distress Adora coukdnt affoard losing anyone still something was wrong everyone was supposed to stay by the base until farther notice "Adora it seem one of our men was trap inside the tank she must've found a way out...poor thing" Lonnie said as Adora stood up quickly Lonnie chase after Adora worrily "Adora you can't...we need you here..." Lonnie said pleading as Adora took a deep sigh she turn to Lonnie "I know but we can't afford to lose anyone and why haven't you said anything about our soilder trapped inside of the tanks?" Adora said starting up HoverCar Lonnie look away guilty "It's was Shadow Weaver called...she told us she will deal with that later on byt for now focus on tgr me mission" Lonnie as Adora gave Lonnie a tight hug "It's okay....if I am not back by then you finish the mission, understand?" Adora said in a serious tone, watching Lonnie eyes change stighly "Okay fine...but come back safe I will wait until you come back" Lonnie said handing Adora a map of where thr trap tanks where it was quite far due north, but Adora guess they where making roadway understandable. Adora couldn't help feel sad and angry by Shadow Weaver orders how could she leave Adora army inside the tank yet this apart of the mission thing happen and people die Adora was prepare for this, but still she couldn't leave anyone behind. Adora cut through the tree and vines avoiding crashing into thick trees driving toward the tanks sight Adora needed to hurry it sound like she was lost or under attack before the raido cut-off that was concerning Adora knew only little about Whispering Woods only thing the Horde told them tp stay away from the Woods as all cost since then Shadow Weaver never spoke of it agian. Adora jump down HoverCar seeing the tank flip into it's top she sigh heavily wondering how anyone didn't see a ditch yet some of them didn't have enough time to drive a heavy machine just Adora looked around hopping to find one of her own strangely enough Adora check each tank no one was inside there was a hole on the side indicating someone burn a hole in. Adora saw foot print walking out side then slowly it seem as if someone dragged a body. Adora followed the skid-mark closely until suddenly her hovercar was latch into a vine pulling her to hit a tree, Adora jump out a rolled into the soft dirt hitting the tree. Adora rub her head hopping she didnt bruised herself she sigh seeing her hovercar destroy, well how else will she return but realizing she is deep within the woods thankfully she had her map, Adora looked around trying to find her bag sadly base on the fall she lost her bag in panic Adora search everywhere around the crash until she got lost within her own search. Adora sigh heavily she had been walking everywhere and no where getting more and more lost "Great I am lost" Adora said defeat she sat down into a rock thinking of her option she look up too see the sun halfway down north of her, Adora stood up and keep walking hopping she found a way out of the forest. Suddenly Adora saw something glow brightly she walk towards it, but rather something was calling Adora forward seeing a sword stuck into the ground with vines around it. Adora step forward slowly she knew something was strange like someone was controlling her emotion or calling her to take the sword Adora grab the handle everything white blurry white reaching up into the sky as soon as Adora touch the sword she saw herself looking up at the star and few colorful plants she felt like she was crying, seeing her hands reaching for the sky suddenly she saw beauiful metor showering would have been a mistake if the stars in the sky was falling down, it's was beauiful sight to behold. Adora flutter her eyes open she heard mumbling and whispering she soon heard the voices get louder "But Bow are you crazy?" Someone spoke almost yelling Adora felt dizzy soon she saw a young man, with half-cut shirt could clearly see his bellybutton standing at least 5 feet tall with a half cut high top haircut "Look, I know it may seem strange but just listen Glimmer she may be friendly" Bow spoke holding his hand up as Glimmer, her name gasp "Don't go around saying my name Bow you know how The Horde is after princess" Adora shot up hearing the word princesses she felt something tighten on her hand feeling how tight yet she could manage to get herself free "I know my bad, but let hear what she has to say...oh look she awake" Bow said as Glimmer cross her arms she stare down at Adora suspiciously "Hello, I am Bow we found you knock out here well it's not totally true we saw beam of light and found you" Bow state as Adora sigh heavily still feeling dizzy ass she remember was trying to find her teammate and then stumbled apon a sword in the ground "Anyways what are you doing here in the Whispering Woood didn't anyone tell you could get lost or worse?" Glimmer said softing up her glare "I...wasn't aware.."Adora said simply she was still figuring out why did Bow called her a princcess and why such a person like her is in Whspiering Woods it's also a surprise that Glimmer or Bow killed her, foolish mind Adora thought to herself this was strangest situations ever luckly Adora was prepare for any type of situations "It's fine you are lucky we found you who know...what would've happen" Bow said sincere giving Adora a small smile some reason Adora didn't think Bow was hostile or a threat which Adora couldn't explain "Thank you?" Adora said more of confusing thank you but Glimmer only sigh heavily "You must've hit your head so hard let go back to Brightmoon and have doctor check you out" Glimmer spoke softly but still om guard Adora shot Glimmer a glare she look too see Glimmer with her sword she didnt know why but she knew that sword belong to her "Wait- you have my sword give it back" Adora said as Glimmer raise an eyebrow placing her hand on her hips "Umm..no this is our sword" Glimmer splat back as Adora stood up abit angry "I was the one who found it" Adora said as Bow stared at the two girls nervouly but soon got more heated when Adora and Glimmer was yelling "Look just give me back my sword I swear...." Adora said trying to hold back but Glimmer smirk "Or what?" Adora tackle Glimmer down even if her hand still tied up which Adora trying to break free. Bow was in shock to see two girl wrestling into the ground as Glimmer struggling to get away "I swear I will kill you, princess" Adora said as Glimmer gasp in shock the way Adora sound...like the Horde Glimmer knew that Adora was apart of the Horde. Suddenly before Glimmer spoke they heard loud sqeaking noise and the ground began to shake loud footstep was approaching them "ummm...guy" Bow said as both girl looked to see a gaint grean-ish spider Adora stood up along with Glimmer "what should we do, guy?" Bow said slowly taking out his bow Glimmer sigh heavily she could only teleport to one tree at a time only thing left is to fight, to Glimmer she never seen anything like it before nor Bow with all his research didn't know anything like this existing "Bow you distracted I will tried to find its weak points" Glimmer stated. Adora watch as Glimmer fighting off the gaint spider was who was destroying tree in the way awhile Bow was taking cover, finally Adora free herself "Glimmer give me the sword..I can help" Adora said as Glimmer was on top of the tree "No you are from The Horde you will just run away the moment I give you it' Glimmer yelled back jumping doww trying to pierced into its fleash but she fail to do so as gaint spider flung her into the ground turing its attention to Glimmer who lost the sword in the proccess "Glimmer!" Bow yell rushing to Glimmer, Adora finally had her sword into her hand she turn away but stop to see Glimmer and Bow struggling Adora sigh heavily she needed to help them until she heard a soft voice "Speak my name and the power within I give you" Adora felt her voice speak before she think "For the honor of Greyskull" Adora turn into She-ra with white and goldern armor covering her body. Both Bow and Glimmer gasping as Adora appearance only thing Adora wasn't incontrol of her action the Gaint spider stop attacking turning to Adora suddenly it's eye turn red to blue Glimmer watch as it walk away somewhere deep within the forest. Adora fall down feeling dizzy for moment she didn't understand what happen but it happen. Bow help Adora up slowly with Glimmer by her side she still was glaring down at Adora "What did you do?" Bow ask confusely but Adora only shrugged "I don't know...just happen" Adora said with a small smile "Well...you save both of our lives you could've ran away and left us but you didn't that say alot from Horde solider" Glimmer said with a chuckled as Adora only rolled her eyes "So what is your name?" Bow said as Adora was hesitant to say her name, why should she they are the enemy of the Horde and plus princess are evil "Adora" Adora said simply she felt as if she could trust them she didnt know why but still she had to keep her guard up, Bow was checking something its a compass "Guy...its seem we are way off course" Bow said as Glimmer stood next to Bow compass said they where west from here "Well we where running away so that explain it" Glimmer stated as Bow giggled abit. Bow took out a map setting it on the ground it waw huge map bigger than what Adora had "Well since we far west...and we are right around a near by Village" Bow said as Glimmer cheered she was so thirsty after that fight she need a good night rest. Glimmer walk beside Bow aw Adora was nervously behind she need to get back to her base but yet she didnt know where she was "So Adora...I hope you can forgive us well for Glimmer behavior" Bow said as Glimmer slap his arms "She the Horde solider if anything she should be on her knees apologizing for everything the Horde has done" Glimmer said as Bow look away "You are right, but it's proof there is still good even if a person is Horde solider" Bow said giving Adora a soft smiled. Adora couldn't believe Bow could see the good in people, even if he is supposed to be a threat they were the enemy "What do you mean what the Horde has done...you princess has destory the good name of Hordak..." Adora bite her tongue somehow she felt guilty for saying that she was in conflict of what is right or wrong Adora was feeling confused "Pfft you keep believing that, Adora I bet you live in alittle bubble, you never step foot to see the destruction and chaos the Horde has done" Glimmer said taking a deep breathe, Adora stop talking because apart of it was true never went out of the Horde nor question it, heck was she even ready to kill or rather never expect well a princess to look that also so very young aswell. Glimmer was talking to people awhile Bow was playing around with children Adora was standing beside a tree away from everyone strangely it was scary because so many different faces and well very peaceful villages "Bow, why is she standing by a tree? She look like she wanted to play with us" a little girl as Bow laughed she turn to Adora montion her to come closer Adora shook her head but Bow gave her a smile asking her to trust him she obliged, sitting next to children "Hello, that's a cool sword" a young boy sword as everyone around him gasp "Thank you I was given it by someone" Adora said they all smiled "Do you fight people, like bad people?" a little girl ask as Adora look meeting Bow eyes confused to what she should say Bow only shrugged "Y-yeah....I fight the bad guy to protect all of you" Adora said as they all cheered and talk among each other. Glimmer saw strange smile on Adora something Glimmer never seen before "Sorry for the interrupting but you guy need to run off for the big feast we need all the help we can get" Glimmer said as all the little children ran off excitedly Glimmer turn her attention to Adora she saw how there was a hole in her shirt so Glimmer pull out a cloth from her bag wrapping it around Adora "There is a hole in your jacket we don't what anyone to find out you are from the Horde" Glimmer said as Adora was confused but understand she was slowly trusting Glimmer and Bow "Alright Bow I nees your help I told everyone you are an excellent chief" Glimmer said as Bow shrugged "In training, Glimmer" Bow spoke as he followed Glimmer with Adora tagging along nervously. Adora stood infront of a cutting board awhile Bow was handling other thing and Glimmer doing her own thing Adora was pulled into the kitchen and force to cut fruit and festival yet Adora was a notice she didnt know what she was doing shw look to see a women cutting potatoes in chucks awhile cutting chives into small slice Adora follow suit copying her whatever she pick up. After awhile of cutting and slicing fruit ans veggies Adora was gather around with the awhole village she heard a cough "I would love to give a toast to, Princess Glimmer and Bow for bring peace to our village and also helping out another year of peace. Bow thank you for making this feast wonderful" The elder spoke as everyone clap and cheered with Bow blushing like a goofball and Glimmer hugging people as well soon the feast began with music playing in the back ground and childern playing among themselves everyone was happy ans enjoying themsevle. Adora felt a nug see Bow passing her a plate of food suddenly she felt her stomuch rumbling indicating she was hungry "Thank you for helping out, Adora" Bow said as Adora smile only smile she could smell the delicious fragrance coming from her plate never smell anything like it, Adora never went behind the scene of kitchen food was always handed to them at certain time and schedule but its was plain and bland but enough to keep anyone full, but this was on another dimensions it look so good. Bow only giggled because he never seen anyone in love with his food the way Adora was eyeing it despite being a chief in training, Adora hesitantly took a bite and well let just say her world exploded inside her mouth it was mouthwatering and so incredibly delicious. Glimmer was laughing seeing Adora ravaging her plate like an animal so weird, I guess the Horde never shown Adora was flavor of love was. Adora was third plate with a side of desert, its was chesscake Bow explain to Adora what is cheesecake in simple terms Adora love it with a passion so butter yet sweet kinda of remind Adora of Horde alittle "I am so glad you like it Adora" Bow said as Adora was about to drink something else bitter she made a face only Bow laughed "And that's what we called wine, don't drink too much you might get drunk" Bow said as Adora push it away "Thank it's was delicious, Bow everything was!" Adora said as Bow smiled pattingp Adora back "Well Adora do you understand now?" Glimmer said as Adora raise an eyebrow "I don't understand" Adora said as Glimmer sigh looking at the childern play "Becuse of us these people lived in peace, childern are happy in safe....this is what I have ot protect as my job of future Queen of Brightmoon" Glimmer said in sad tone she didn't look at Adora because she already know. Adora was in shock seeing everyone happy how could be believe the Horde so easily?, what if they destroy villages just like this? Adora couldn't believe it this is what Glimmer is protect something the Horde know nothing about something Adora was so blind and foolish. Suddenly everyone heard a loud explosion and screaming around Glimmer knew that Horde was here "Everyone please get the children and run to the back ship, hurry" Glimmer said yelling enough for everyone hear Bow mood has change also carrying about three kids Adora didnt know what to do she was panicing because she knew or should've know this was base where they all believe the princess solider hidding at, Adora felt like crying she was the one responsible for all this chaos. Adora felt Glimmer shaking her then a poweful slap on her face "Adora stop crying and pick yourself up we need you to help evacuate these people" Glimmer said as Adora wipe her tear and stood up "I am going to get these people back to Brightmoon, Adora I have to warn my mother" Glimmer said as Adora looked around her surrounding seeing house buring down and missiles hitting everywhere Adora look down her sword calling telling her tostay and fight "Glimmer so what you can I will hold them off this is my fault...I am sorry" Adora ran off before Glimmer could protest she keeping running until almost a misstle hit her she saw many people screaming and running away "Come on I need you...these people need you" Adora saidtrying to call out her sword there was too many tanks around she knew how many still she is one man person after all.