So what now?

Hey guy, it's me agian I wanted to make thing clear, Adora and well everyone is practically a adult, non of them are children its been well time lime 5 years after Adora and Catra left the Horde. So I wanted to clear that up I was going to mention it buuut still wouldn't matter.

So why am I not writting the second part? Well I finally got into She-Ra season two...and I CAN'T believe how well my story is fitting perfectly...the plot going along with the show, so what am I saying well

Entrapta

I trying to fit her I knew one day

Entrapta

was going to turn side very soon I try to keep as accurate as possible as put my twist but I knew that

Entrapta

was going to play biggest role and development for the Horde I predicted that she wasnt just helping out Catra, but Hordak aswell...and what a plot twist ya know? So what in other word getting into

Entrapta

plot but speed up the development of Horde maybe add unexpected twist as well. I have a plan to makw this work!!!

Also I really enjoy season 2, I was waiting for Hordak storyline as I was please with everything I thought well Shadow Weaver backstory that kid she was training was going to be Hordak but then we got his is form somewhere else.....and I am 100 sure that kid is....Adora dad, i have a feel every since Shadow Weaver said "No, don't you feel it.." Meaning she knew and similarity of that poweful, ya I know She-Ra is very powerful person herself, but Light Hope and the sword hold that power. I believing that Mara had a friend it's the same as Catra and Adora relationship, but Catra had a mother who long dead or maybe not...so many thought a theory I got from watching season 2!.

So I will get back to writting lol...hoppefully!!!! I know yall want some romance you will get it!!!.