Chapter 5

A/n: I'M BACK! I'M NOT DEAD! I'm sorry I didn't update sooner! Work has been kicking my ass!! But here's a long chapter to make up for it!

_________________

The week slowly dragged on. It felt like Friday would never come. But, eventually, it did!

"Guys, I'm so excited!" Michelle said while practically bouncing in her spot. We were waiting in the line for the concert. The guards had to make sure we had actually bought our tickets and weren't just random people trying to bust into the concert.

"I feel like I'm gonna explode!" Jayda exclaimed as we made our way closer to the guards. After about 3 more minutes, we were checked for our badges and were allowed into the stadium.

Because we had our VIP passes, we were able to get a decently close seat to where Billie was playing. We all sat down with me being between Gabby and Jayda and Michelle being on the other side of Gabby. Gabby and Jayda were talking to each other excitedly- Jayda was practically yelling in my ear- while Michelle was getting her camera ready.

I was practically vibrating in my seat by the time our principal, Mrs. Buman, walked onto the makeshift stage.

"I know you are all very excited! I can feel the energy in this room!" She said while walking back and forth across the stage.

"We, being the other teachers and I, thought this would be a nice treat for all of you! After all, you do have testing coming up within the next few months. So, sit back and relax for a bit! I now welcome Billie Eilish to the stage!" Mrs. Buman said. She handed the microphone to Billie and made her way off of the stage to join the other staff members.

Billie smiled at the crowd and I could feel the energy in the air as the students began to cheer. The look of excitement on Billie's face basically matched the look on each and every student's face. I could tell she was actually happy to be there.

"What's up people?!" She yelled into the microphone. Her response, of course, was the screaming of many teenagers. I saw her smile widen a bit.

"Are you ready to have some fun?!" She yelled, and once again she got the same response except it was even louder this time, if that was even possible. She chuckled.

"Alright! Let's get this bitc- er, I mean this party started!" She yelled as she gave a small look to the principal.

Music started to play over the speakers and I immediately recognized the song as "Bellyache." Everyone in the stadium sang and danced along with Billie. It was honestly a sight to see.

As the concert progressed, I felt Jayda, Gabby, and Michelle stand up to dance. Eventually, they had pulled me up as well. Billie had moved on to singing some of her newer songs. I could barely contain myself from belting out the lyrics when she started singing "Ilomilo." It was around this point- a third of the way into the concert- that I saw Billie's eyes cast over to where Jayda and I were dancing. I saw her eyes widen ever so slightly, as if she had originally thought we hadn't came. I saw her smile grow a bit and she sent a small wave in our direction. I heard the people, girls especially, around us scream louder. I waved back at her, ignoring the screaming people around me.
After that point of the concert, I noticed Billie's eyes would drift over to our small group frequently.

After what felt like mere minutes, Billie had finished singing the last song of her concert. 

"Sadly, this is the end of my show. I wish it was longer! You all have been an amazing audience! Thank you for being here for me, I love you!" She waved to the crowd one more time before exiting the stage.

"That. Was. Amazing!" Michelle said, looking tired, but very happy nonetheless.

"That was the best 2 and a half hours I've ever had in my life." I sighed in content.