Tease

Previously
       Suddenly Levi's in my face, glaring me down. "You're lucky I'm nice enough to deal with you every day,"
       This can't be real. My emotions take over and I push him away from me. "Don't you dare talk to me like that," I manage to get out.
       Hanji's been up for awhile now and she stands by my side, glaring at Levi. "Perhaps you should leave." Her voice is as cold as a blizzard.
       "Tch." He slams the door shut as he walks out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It still seems surreal that Levi would be so cold to me. But he was. And I'm hurt.
       Out of all of my emotions, I get a logical thought: maybe something ticked him off.
       I decide I'll visit him in a few minutes, when I'm calm and collected. There's not a whole lot to do so once a few minutes pass, I grab my phone and leave my apartment, telling Hanji where I'm going before the door shuts.
       Reluctantly, I knock on Levi's door. It takes a bit longer than usual, but he opens it and stares at me. "What?"
       I move past him and sit on his couch. He sighs and closes the door, locks it, then stands in front of me. My mouth opens and I want to speak but Levi interrupts me.
       "Whore," he accuses me. "You were with some other guy while I was gone. What the hell is that all about?"
       My eyes widen and I narrow my eyes at him. "What are you talking about?"
       He rolls his eyes. "Don't act stupid, Y/N. You invited that goody two-shoes over!"
       It takes a lot of willpower not to raise my voice as I say, "He came to visit me, Levi. As a friend,"
       This doesn't convince him. "Why do you insist on playing these games? Tell me the truth,"
       "I am telling the truth, Levi!" I get up and stand in front of him, only a few inches separating us. I lower my voice.
        "Why would I lie to you? There's no one else in this world that I care about more than you," after saying this, I'm so tempted to hug him, but I don't.
       He relaxes his shoulders, which I barely noticed were tense before. "I'm sorry," he sighs, "today's been an odd day,"
       I finally gather up the courage to ask him the question that's been bugging me this whole day: "Did you run into that girl again?"
       His eyes shake for a second before he answers. "No, of course not,"
       "Then where were you this whole time?" I wrap my arms around his neck.
       Though he isn't tense anymore, his face reveals no softness to it. "I was buying cleaning supplies, among other things,"
       I smirk. "You and your cleaning supplies,"
       Levi's places his hands on my back. "Shut up, brat." Then he kisses me softly for a moment.
       My eyes close and my mouth kisses back. His grip on me loosens as we pull away. I smell lemon and honey on his clothes.
       To the left of me is his kitchen, with grocery bags full of cleaning supplies. Mr. Clean's face beams at me and I laugh a bit.
       Levi looks at what I'm seeing and glares at me. "Don't you dare disrespect that handsome man,"
       I return his look. "O, yeah? Or what?"
       Within an instant, Levi has me pinned against the couch, his knees on either side of me. Heat rises to my face as his hands move up my thighs. I shiver at his touch, earning a slight smirk from him.
       Levi's hands stop and grip the bottom of my shorts. "Do you know what you want?" He growls in my ear.
       My breath hitches as he tugs on my shorts. "Yes," I gasp. "I want you."
       Then I'm let go.

Wtf?

       Levi makes his way towards his cleaning supplies, taking them out to sort them and put them away. He leaves me, breathless, on the couch.
       What a tease.

———————————————————
670 words