Chapter Seven - Dean Freaking Winchester

"I'm so screwed, I'm so fucking screwed" Castiel screamed walking into his house, he jumped on the white couch and groaned, burying his face in the cusion

"What the hell have you done now?" Michael sighed, walking out of the kitchen and looking at Castiel with curiousity.

"Piss off." he muttered, although it was muffled by the pillow so he doubted Michael heard him.

"All of you get in here," he shouted, a moment later a there was a small group around Cas, it was all his siblings, he groaned, Anna, Balthazar, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael and Lucifer stood beside Michael.

"Our dear little Cassie here has done something and refuses to tell me what." Michael explained.

Gabriel glared at Castiel "did he find out?" He questioned.

The other four looked between Gabe and Castiel

He lifted his head and muttered a 'no' before burying his face in the cusion again.

"Is it to do with him?" Gabriel asked, ignoring the curious looks of his siblings.

Castiel nodded.

"Somebody explain what is going on." Lucifer interrupted

"Castiel made a friend but didn't tell him he's a Novak because the boy hates our family." Gabriel explained.

"Why?" Michael mumbled.

"Because I act like a spoilt little brat and pretend to a whore, nobody knows what I'm really like because they can't. Also most of you also act like brats."

"And why can't they know what you're really like?" Michael raised an eyebrow.

"Because they'd hate me." Castiel whispered.

"And Dean won't? What the hell happened with him anyway?" Gabriel questioned.

"Dean? As in Winchester?" Anna asked.

Castiel nodded and looked at Gabriel "I asked him what happened to him."

"You bloody idiot, why would you ask that?" Gabriel almost yelled, growing more and more pissed at his brother.

"He told me," Castiel whispered "I tried to help, but I've made it worse, when he finds out the truth he's going to hate me more than he would've in the first place."

"And why is that?"

"Because..." he trailed off, he looked up to see his siblings staring at him "because... I kissed Dean freaking Winchester, and I like him and now I've screwed up." He snapped hiding his face once again.

"What?" The all demaded.

"I kissed Dean Winchester, do I have to spell it out for you?"

"Hold up, you're gay?" Balthazar grinned "ha, never saw that one coming."

"Quit with the sarcasm." Michael muttered. "We all guessed he was gay."

"Shut up." Castiel mumbled.

They all laughed except Gabriel "you need to tell him." He whispered.

"He'll hate me." Castiel mumbled.

"But you can fix it, if you don't tell him and he finds out from somebody there's nothing that can be done." Gabriel sighed and sat by Castiel's legs. "I know you don't want to lose him, but lying will make it worse."

Cas sighed "I'll tell him before he starts school again."

Gabriel shook his head "tell him soon Cas, because if you don't he will never trust you again."

Castiel nodded "I will, I promise."

-

Sorry, I know it's shorter than the other chapters.

Vote, Comment, Follow