Chapter 1: Meeting Naruto, and Team Dead Last

When Naruto learned how to walk he was kicked out of the orphanage. Then for a year, he lived out on the streets of Konohagakure no Sato. Then the next day the leader of konoha, The Sandaime Hokage found him on the streets, and gave him his own apartment. But that apartment would not last. Why? Well, because the villagers burnt it down. They burnt down the whole building. The villagers didn't want the "Demon", or Naruto happy.

Why would the villagers do that? Well, because He has the Kyuubi no Kitsune sealed in him with the use of Fuinjutsu. You now must be wondering what this "Kyuubi no Kitsune" did, right? Well the Kyuubi attacked the village. It is said that the Yondaime Hokage killed the demon, and lost his life while doing it. It is also said that Naruto is the reincarnation of the Kyuubi no Kitsune.

Naruto Uzumaki, who is actually Naruto Uzumaki-Senju-Namikaze, is a six year old boy. His mom is Kushina Uzumaki-Senju. Her mother is Tsunade Senju, and Tsunade's grandfather is the Shodai, Hashirama Senju. His father is Minato Namikaze, Konoha's Yellow Flash, the Yondaime Hokage. Minato never really knew his parents, since he was also living at the orphanage at one point.

Now that you know a little bit about this "Naruto", it is time to see what he is up to at this very moment.

Naruto is in an alley. He is a bloody mess, laying on the cold alley floor, as his blood has cooled of from drying into the concrete. His hair, which is normally golden blonde, is now crimson red from blood. He was wearing what was a white t-shirts, that is also crimson red, and you guessed it. It's from blood. He had on forest green shorts, also with his blood on it, but they were ripped off of him. As were his underwear, His right arm was cut off at the boy's elbow. Also left eyelid was closed shut with a scarred straight line.

He soon woke up, after a week of laying their in they alley. Naruto opened his eye, and looks at himself. He tries to lift his right hand, but remembers it got cut off at the elbow. Then the boy remembers everything that happened to him. The torture. The rape. The name calling.

Demon!

Demon Brat!

Kyuubi Brat!

Worthless!

Dobe!

Deadlast!

Gaki!

He was now wondering if he truly was a demon. If practically everyone thinks he is. So then why does the Sandaime Hokage tell him different? Naruto has asked himself that question so many times that he's lost count, and yet, he still can't find the answer.

After pondering about that question, Naruto gets up off of the concrete, and puts on his bloody, underwear, and forest green shorts. He then leaves the alley, and walks to the Hokage Tower. Sticking to the shadows, Naruto finally made it, well, after an hour. It normally takes anybody else fifteen minutes.

When he gets their the Hokage's receptionist starts yelling at him, but Naruto ignores the yelling, and goes straight to the office. Without even knocking, the blonde enters said office to see the Sandaime working on Paperwork, the immortal enemy of all Kage.

Once the Sandaime sees Naruto, who the old Hokage sees as his grandson, all bloody, and missing half an arm and eye. He gasps. The Sandaime worriedly asks, "How long?"

Naruto raised seven finger.

The Sandaime gasps again, and asks, "Days?"

Naruto nods, and then starts coughing. A loud dry cough. The type of cough that would make anyone get chills. Then Naruto coughs up what looks to be an eye. Well, that is because that is exactly an eye.