Chapter 2: Graduation

It's been 4 years, and even though Naruto, and Hinata are the best in the class, and Shikamaru is the Dead Last. The trio gets called Team Dead Last, because of Shikamaru, and a rumor. Kiba, and Sasuke started the rumor that stated that Hinata, and Naruto were cheating at everything. The trio gets it if the rumor said that they were cheating on tests, but on everything. How could someone cheat with accuracy, and spars? The Survival Training? The Stealth Training? And everything in between? It just didn't make sense, but they did not deny the rumor, for it helped with their plan. But enough of the rumor, and nickname. Today is the day that the trio will graduate from the Academy.

Naruto gets woken up by his mother, because she has a present for him. When Naruto opened his eyes he sees his mother holding burnt orange armour, and a white short-sleeved, high-collared haori that goes down to my ankles.

Once she gives me them I get dressed. He put on a somewhat skin-tight bodysuit, and the burnt orange fabric over his Byakugan eye. Over the bodysuit, I put on a kunai pouch, a weapon pouch on the back of his waist, and then the armour. The armour looked exactly like Hashirama Senju's. It even has the clan symbol on the neck, and back. He then puts on the haori. For his shoes, Naruto wears black standard shinobi sandals. When dressed Naruto put his in a low ponytail. You see, Naruto grew his hair out. He had bangs similar to Minato, but it was a little bit longer. Kinda like Jiraiya's hair style. Also Naruto grew to a height of five foot.

As for Naruto's abilities, he is better than Neji with the Gentle Fist Style. He is a little better than Tenzo with Mokuton. Naruto just needs practice. While the rest of the Wood Release Jutsu are in the Scroll of Seals. His chakra control is perfect, with his use of the Gentle Fist, and training under Tsunade as a Medic. He can also use the Rasengan, and dual wield the Rasengan. Sarutobi also trained him in Bojutsu. An Uchiha taught him kyūjutsu, which means bow techniques, until the Uchiha Massacre happened when Naruto was 8. All though he rarely uses a bow and arrow that much now a days. Jiraiya also taught Naruto Fuinjutsu. He is Level 5 out of Level 20. He got trained in Kenjutsu along with Hinata by Kakashi. Naruto uses a chokuto that hung at his waist, just above his weapon pouch.

Level 5 is the second to last level for beginners. For people of intermediate skills, they begin at Level 7, and end at Level 15. Masters are from Level 16, and end at Level 20. For reference, Minato and Kushina were at Level 20, Jiraiya is at Level 17, and Kakashi is at Level 10.

Jiraiya told him to only train a person worthy of the Rasengan. Naruto knew exactly who is worthy, and that person is Konohamaru Sarutobi, the grandson of the Sandaime Hokage,but he'd only train him once he graduates, or when the time was right.

Hinata wakes up, and gets dressed. She wears a tan sleeveless qipao-style blouse, with the Senju Clan symbol on the back. Then she puts on navy blue pants. WIth a kunai pouch on her right thigh. She wears bandages on her ankles, arms, wrists, and hands. Hinata also grew her hair out. Her hair now reaches her lower back. Hinata grew to a height of four foot eight inches.

Hinata grew just as good as good as Neji with the Gentle Fist. Her chakra control is on par with Sakura Haruno's, and that is because of the Gentle Fist. She also trained in Kenjutsu. She used a tanto. Hinata wore hers right above her weapon pouch, which is on the back of her waist.

Shikamaru lazily wakes up, and groans. Everything is a little too troublesome. Well that is if your as lazy as a Nara. he wears a short-sleeved grey jacket with green-edged sleeves and the rudimentary Nara clan symbol on the back, under which is a green-lined mesh armour T-shirt. He also wears brown pants, a pair of his clan's traditional silver hoop earrings. Shikamaru wore a kunai pouch on his right leg, and a weapons pouch, on the back of his waist. While Shikamaru was, and is too lazy to do anything with his hair. So it stayed the same. His hair was full on Pineapple. Shikamaru grew to a height of four foot nine inches.