eleven

52,839 likes

52,839 likes

lilpeep if i hurt you i'll end it all x

1,379 comments
gothbitch daddddyyyyyyy
peepswhore peep never hurt a fly 🥺
cokewhore can't wait to see u in concert:)
maxvx.-. pls call me. i miss u x
definitelydev tell tracy's stupid ass to call me :(
view more comments...

seconds after posting my comment peep's name popped up on my phone. i clicked the green button and his face popped up on my phone.

"hey boo." he said.

"hey." i said shyly.

"how are you?" he asked. i heard music and people talking in the background.

"i'm alright. school started again and it sucks." i said, pouting.

"i'm sorry boo. i miss you though." he said smiling showing pink grills.

"let me see the new drip." i laughed. he pulled his lip down and crossed his eyes. i took a screenshot and saved it for later.

"i miss you." he said again.

"i miss you too gus." i said.

"aye peep you gonna join the party?" someone said.

"i'm not feeling it right now. plus i'm on the phone." he said.

"it's your party bro. plus that girl can wait." the voice said clearly annoyed.

"i don't want to, and this girl isn't going to wait." he said which caused me to smile.

"thank you." i said.

"you don't gotta thank me boo. i don't wanna be out there, i'd rather be here with you." he said.

"where are you right now?" i asked.

"houston." he sighed.

"you're so far." i frowned.

"i know boo. i wish you could've came with me." he said copying my frown.

"me too but school holds me down."

"fuck school. i think you should drop out and go to art school." he said.

"i can't peep. my parents are paying my tuition and i don't have the money for art school."

"i wish i could help now. one day i'll have enough money to pay for you to go to art school." he said and it brought the biggest smile to my face.

"it's okay peep. you don't have to worry about that." i said.

"no i do though! you believed in me and helped me and shit so i wanna help you because i believe in you. your art is really fucking good and i think you have a better future with that then being some doctor." he said.

"it's okay. if it's fate art will be my profession." i said.

"i don't need some fancy art school to be an artist." i laughed.

"fuck being a doctor maeve. i'm gonna show off some of your art and shit. make me something to show off while i'm gone." he said.

"i'm gonna be busy with school and work." i frowned.

"please boo." he copied me with the frown.

"fine." i sighed.

"i'm gonna go peep. call me tomorrow whenever you're not busy." i said.

"alright boo." he said and i hit the red button.

i sat on my bed and thought over and over what i could do. i looked in my closet and spotted my dads old leather jacket. i stole it from him when i was like 16 and just brought it along with me. i got up and grabbed it from my closet. i laid it on my bed and stared at it for a while.

"maeve- why do you have your dads old leather jacket out?" devin asked.

"peep wants some of my art to show off and i got an idea!" i said grabbing my keys and slipping on my slides.

"where are you going?" she asked.

"walmart. i'll be back!" i yelled in my way out the door.

once i got to walmart i picked out a ton of different acrylic paints, a tarp and some newspapers. i spent a ton of money but i didn't care. i was finally inspired to paint again. i have been inspired by anything in a very long time. art hasn't been my focus for over a year now.

when i got home i grabbed the tarp and lied it down on my floor. i grabbed the newspapers and spread them all over the tarp. i set out my paint brushes my grandma got me for her last christmas. i grabbed the bag full of pain and set the paints next to my brushes. i got a mug full of water and stared at the jacket again.

"holy shit maeve." devin said looking around my room.

i was in the zone so i didn't even acknowledge her comment. i started the jacket with a white base and i hung it to dry. i washed the white paint from me and crawled in bed. i didn't have classes tomorrow so i could work on it until i had to go to work.

when i woke up i brushed my teeth then started back on the jacket. i put pinks and blues all over it then i let it dry again. i looked at my phone and i had 30 minutes to get ready for work. i rushed in the shower and rushed all over getting ready. i didn't even realize how long it took to paint that jacket.

when i got home from work i called peep and he picked up on the first ring.

"hey boo." he sighed.

"what's wrong?" i asked

"i took oxys and i feel like shit." he mumbled.

"peep you need to go to the hospital!" i said.

"no i can't. i have a show in a little." he said.

"you can't go on stage and preform gus." i was scared.

"i have to maeve." he slurred.

"please call me when you are done preforming." i was almost in hysterics.

"it's okay maeve." he mumbled.

"it's not! you're clearly not okay right now!" i said.

"i gotta go. i'll call you later." he said and hung up.

i waited for hours and hours waiting for him to call me back. i ended up falling asleep but when i woke up i didn't have any texts or calls from him. i was freaking out. i called around and no one would answer their phones. i called peep and no answer. i didn't know what to do.