❯ 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

🍦

felix seriously can't you just give it back to him in school?

it's a school break starting tomorrow aren't we going back to australia? i can't give it back to him by then and who knows when my stay here is gonna be ending.
felix slumped back in the backseat while chan clicked his tongue.

yeah well are you sure your little friend peter gave you the right address? he pulled quite enough pranks on us.
he said and felix hurried to search google maps with wide eyes, luckily the address jisung gave him was an actual living place.

just searched it and seems pretty legit.
he placed his phone back to his pocket and glanced at the window.

you know if you still plan to live here i can take you in and continue school.
chan smiled which earned two sided looks from the younger, he did love it here and made friends, but his family was back in australia and he misses his other friends.

this led him to think whether to stay or not, usually during a week break some exchange students get to go home, some lucky ones get to stay a bit longer and surely felix wants to stay there a bit more.

wanted to know seungmin more.

that guy interests him, as if his rejection from changbin never existed, he was really nice and felix thinks he's the cutest thing. he reminds him a lot of a puppy.

he sighed as they reached the house with the address jisung sent him.
he got out the car with chan, him hiding behind his shorter cousin who just rolled his eyes.

he rung the doorbell and a cute kid with braces opened the door with a smile.
hello, is this the kims' residence?

uhhhhh the lee and yang actually but my cousin is a kim and this is where he lives too so that means this is the place you're looking for?
he asked confused at chan who processed it for a bit.

sorry be right back.
he shut the door in front of chan's face and shouted a high pitched
"MINHO HYUUUUUNG! SOMEONE IS AT THE DOOR!"

he heard another yelling telling him why he didn't answer to it and another male opened the door.

he was a bit taller than chan, and pretty like he came straight out of an anime manga. chan's heart started to beat fast and he stared at him for a long time with his jaw hung open, the boy's smile blinding him and making him feel happy at that moment to see him.

the boy by the door blinked at chan still staring at him.
can i help you?

yes i'll marry you....

wh-what?

i-i mean i think you're hot- i MEAN WAIT NO I- UM yes yes you can help us with uh something yeah hehehehehehehehe.

felix looked up from behind chan disgusted and smiled at minho who was looking at him a little scared.
ah felix! what brings you here? and is uh your little friend okay?

felix facepalmed at a blushing chris and just shook his head.
don't worry about him he forgot to take anti stupidity medicines but uh is seungmin here? i forgot to give him his scarf back.

he said and minho smiled to call him.
seungmin came and grinned when he saw felix which made the older also smile.

felix what are you doing here?
he asked and felix pulled out his scarf from his bag and a little box to hand it to the younger.

forgot to give it back, also chris hyung and i made cookies!
he handed the items to seungmin who smiled as he took it.

you didn't have to but thank you! is he your hyung?
he asked and bowed at chan who bowed back with a smile.

yeah my cousin i'm staying with here, anyways we have to go now. enjoy the break!
felix waved and walked with chan to his car as seungmin waved back.

hey felix! i hope you choose to stay longer! i'd love to get to know you more!

seungmin shouted which made the two stop, felix glanced back at him with his heart beating fast and face in an obvious blush.

i'd love to!
he shouted back and returned to walking.

chan eyed him as he did so which made him glare a bit.
what?

hmmm nothing.
he said and shrugged off.

by the way your friend's cousin is hot.

oh my god chris hyung!

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝙾𝟷𝙾𝟹𝟸𝟷
yes.
i'm a bitch for minchan :DDD