❯ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

🍦
i've never been on a date before, are we doing it right?

felix asked confused, looking up at seungmin who couldn't spare a glance at him being that he was too shy.
he shrugged and felix pouted, walking closer next to the younger.

how about you seungmin? have you been on a date?
he asked.
no, i haven't.
seungmin said softly and lips to a frown.

ah okay, what do you want to do when you go on a date?
felix asked with a grin and seungmin raised a brow at him.
you really want to go on a date with me huh?

felix blushed and distanced himself, crossing his arms with a grumpy face.
fine, you just ruined the moment this ain't a date anymore-

i want them to hold my hand as we walk, i don't need anything fancy or money spending dates. just a walk in the neighborhood like this is perfect. watch the sunset while we talk and laugh. and they'd take me home with a kiss on my cheek and make me feel like it was the happiest day of my life.
seungmin smiled, it wasn't actually just his dream date. he and hyunjin used to do that a lot back then but now they seem to have a little wall separating them. plus it was a long time ago and they've grown, things have changed and all he can do is miss those times.

he felt felix's presence near him and his hand being held. he looked at felix's tiny hand now intertwined with his and glanced at the australian boy who was now pointing towards the distance.
there's a small hill over there jisung said you can watch the sunset at.
he said smiling at seungmin who stared at him.

seungmin took in that moment to look longer onto the older's face, his eyes naturally sparkled and his lips were plump and uniquely shaped like a heart. but what seungmin loved more about felix's features are his freckles that looked like stars.

he admitted felix was really handsome and pretty at the same time, his voice always surprises him but he was so sweet towards everyone and seungmin loved that. he was also an idiot but he found it absolutely funny even though sometimes he wanna yeet felix off a cliff.

he looked away blushing but held felix's hand tighter as they walked towards the hill felix wanted them to go.

they sat on the grass and watched the sun close to setting and the peaceful moment brought a lot of memories to seungmin.
seungminnie, are you okay?
felix asked with a frown seeing the younger deep in thought.

hyunjin and i used to have picnics after school here back when we were kids...... a lot can change as you grow huh?
seungmin said softly.

felix pursed his lips and thought for a moment.
time won't stop going as chris hyung always told me. things change as time goes, we can't turn anything back but we can always look forward to the future. but for me, i think we should always cherish the moments we are at now before it passes and before change could make it a memory of yesterday again.
felix said and seungmin looked at him surprised.

i didn't know you had this side, i mean, didn't think you'd know something deeper than magical unicorn ice creams-

hey i'm not THAT dumb! i'm simply unpredictably smart.
felix protested at a laughing seungmin.
whatever you say, i'm having fun right now, you're not as bad at it seems.

can't you just stop hating me and start loving me instead? i'm hurtt
\(;'□`)/

seungmin stopped for a moment and his heart beated fast, a blush made it's way to his entire face causing him to hyperventilate.
"start loving you?....."

felix poked seungmin who was still having a hard time breathing and he freaked out.
OMG SEUNGMIN WHAT THE YEET HAPPENED TO YOU OMG OMG OMG WHAT SHOULD I DO????

y-you idiot-

yOU'RE NOT BREATHING OMG OMG OMG SHOULD I KISS YOU?!

nO!
seungmin pushed felix's face away causing felix to accidentally roll down the hill and seungmin having to chase him.

felix landed on a field of dandelions and he laid there as seungmin reached him.
FELIX OMG! I'M SO SORRY! WAKE UP YOU IDIOT UGH!
seungmin shook the boy worried until felix puckered his lips, making the younger glare and slap it away.
oW! minnie i was just joking ~

seungmin sighed and laid on the ground tired, felix lied down again and they watch the sky fading from a dark orange into a dark blue now showing the stars.
your freckles remind me of the stars.
seungmin said.

they do?
felix asked amused and seungmin hummed a yes.
seungmin's phone buzzed and a text was sent to him from minho.
he frowned and looked at felix.
your chris hyung is looking for you, minho hyung said he seems pretty worried. did you ask permission before going out?

felix's face drained out of blood and he laughed awkwardly at seungmin glaring at him.
ha ha ha u-um.... no, no i didn't ask permission before going out.

felix istg. i guess we have to go, minho hyung is making me go home too, we still have school tomorrow.

felix nodded and they stood up, brushing themselves before walking back to seungmin's neighborhood.
felix still held onto seungmin's hand as they did so, seems like both of them secretly enjoyed it.

your hand is so tiny, my hand is already small yet yours is smaller than mine.

felix let go of seungmin's hand grumpily as the younger laughed at him.
you're such a big bully hmp.

seungmin rolled his eyes and held felix's hand again making the shorter boy blush, he actually liked holding seungmin's hand, it was so soft and his tiny hand seem to fit perfectly in his.

they reached seungmin's house and both of them took a deep breath.

i'm screwed.

me too.

they braced themselves as seungmin held the doorknob.
felix soon stole a kiss on seungmin's cheek causing the younger to freeze up and felix opening the door before seungmin could react.

ch-chris hyung! h-hello!
felix panicked as chris raised a brow at him dangerously quiet.

h-hi minho hyung!
seungmin's smile quivered seeing minho behind chan with arms crossed.

felix.....

seungmin....

the two younger gulped and they both went on their knees, palms together begging the two for forgiveness.
seungmin could hear jeongin laughing from the living room and it didn't help at all.

we're so sorry!

PLEASE LET US LIVE!

you can take my share jokbal every dinner hyung!

YOU CAN GROUND ME FROM PLAYING FORTNIGHT FOR A WEEK!

after things got settled, the car ride back to chris' house was silent.
the older noticed the smile now sweetly planted on felix's face as he stared out the window.
what's with the smile?

nothing, i love going on dates.

you and seungmin a thing now? that's new.
chan smiled as felix blushed.
we're not a thing....

yet.
chan laughed but soon choked on his laugh after felix threw his neckpillow at him.

but you know i'm not really mad, got closer with your boyfriend's hot cousin.

felix perked up.
so that means-

no, still no fortnight for a week.

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝙾𝟷𝟷𝟺𝟸𝟷