~Hello, I'm...~

____________________________________________________________

"Lets introduce ourselves

Y/n waited for one of the girls to speak first as she glanced around the circle. She sat next to Sana and Chaeyoung, after the other members had been pushed away to make room for y/n. 

The girls looked nervous and all looked upon one of the girls, who was fairly tall with long black straight hair and a warm smile. 

"Hello y/n, my name is Nayeon and I'm the oldest here"  

"But you act like the youngest" one of the girls implied as y/n and the other girls laughed at her observation. Nayeon looked down as she cheeks grew pinker and she started playing with her top. 

"Ok next," the girl y/n thought was Jihyo stated 

"Uh.. hi my name is Jeongyeon and I am  the girl crush of the dorm." Y/n nodded in acceptance as she admired the girls cool mood and how she could life up a room with her presence. 

Quickly after, the girl sitting next to Jeongyeon shyly said "Hello, my name is Mina and I love to do ballet." Y/n was surprised, but looking at Mina again y/n realised that she defiantly had the grace to be a ballerina. 

Mina then turned and looked at Chaeyoung who was sitting next to her listening to what she was saying. 

"Ah, hey y/n my name is Chaeyoung and I love to rap in my spare time" y/n was shocked as Chaeyoung looked too cute to be seen as a rapper. 

Then after Chaeyoung, it came to y/n turn to introduce herself. 

"Ummm, hello, my name is y/n and I came from England to continue my studies here.

"yeah but, whats something about you? Not why your here" Nayeon complained. 

"Okay, okay" 

"I, hmmm, I like to sing" y/n replied, peaking the interest of the other girls. 

"Really?"Jeongyeon exclaimed. 

"Yeah but I don't do it often"

"Waa, why not" Sana said leaning towards y/n as y/n moved back. 

"I don't know, I guess I never had time away from school to focus on it"

"Anyway, enough about me lets move on" y/n said pointing to Sana. 

"well, my name is Sana, as you already knew, and I am the cutie-sexy person of this dorm"

"uh? Okay" Y/n said slightly confused while the other girls just laughed. 

"Moving on" Chaeyoung stated. 

"Hello, my name is Tzuyu and I am the maknae of the group, wait how old are you y/n?"

"Oh I was born in March in 1999

"Ah ok" Tzuyu responded " So you are older than me and Chaeyoung

"yeah, I guess" y/n responded, noting that everyone but Chaeyoung and Tzuyu  is her 'unnie.' 

Still in thought, Sana waved her hand in front of y/n name so she would come back to her senses. 

"Okay, next person" Chaeyoung said. 

"Hello, my name is Momo and I love dancing

"and jokbal" another one of the girls stated making the rest erupt in laughter.

This forced a smile on y/n lips and she looked around the girls thinking that dorm life wouldn't be as bad as she thought. 

The next girl that spoke had short black hair and she spoke with a clear pronunciation towards y/n. "Hello y/n, my name is Jihyo and I also love to sing in my spare time, aside from school."

Y/n nodded, realising that she had more in common with these nine girls than anyone in her last school. Well that also may be because she never bothered to make any friends back in England or speak to anyone in that manner. 

"Okay, last but not least my name is Dahyun and I like to make people around me laugh, people also say I look like tofu" Dahyun implies while moving her hands to her cheeks and pinching them.

The rest of the girls all awed as she did this forcing y/n to do the same. 

"Right, that is all for the introductions, lets play a game of mafia!"

Once Jihyo said this, all the girls including y/n started to cheer as she had never played before. 

"Get ready to lose" Tzuyu shouted over the other girls, all moving to get pillows and snacks. 

"Dibs being the narrator" Jeongyeon demanded as everyone began to settle down. 

"Lets start!"

____________________________________________________________

Don't worry the next chapter will be longer!!