Chapter 9

Here's another Update! enjoy!

_______

Derek's p.o.v (Yay lol jk)

I went back in the kitchen to see Sam watching something on his laptop. Well I think he is I mean he is just staring at it.

"Aye D come here." He said telling me to come closer. I walked over to him and looked on the screen causing my eyes to go wide.

"Oh no.... there looking for us." I said as Sam nodded.

Justin's p.o.v

"Ok so what's the plan Justy muffin?" Damon asked as we plopped down on the couch.

"Well since the guy doesn't know your here with me I want you to come with. And we need to bring some things just in case something doesn't go as planned alright?" I said as Damon nodded in agreement.

"Great so I will call him back while you get what you think we need." I said making Damon get up and kiss me on the cheek before going upstairs.

I pulled out my phone and called back the number. It ringed once before I heard the voice I probably might have to get used to. You never know.

"Hey babe is there a problem getting to the location?" He asked as I rolled my eyes at the name he called me. Again. Seriously only Damon can call me babe.

"First off stop calling me that, and second no I didn't even leave yet." I said harshly as the person chuckled. There he goes again.

"Oh Justin you never fail to amuse me." He said with a laugh as I sighed.

"How you know me anyway? And what's your name?" I asked wanting answers now rather then later. I'm just quite the eager type so I want to know quicker then slower. If that's makes sense.

"Eager are we?" He asked as I huffed in response.

"Well to answer your questions precious, I've known you and your sister for years but you don't remember and the names Derek." He said as Damon came down stairs with everything.

"But... I don't remember a person name Derek.." I said as Damon stood beside me.

"Exactly precious." Derek said as I felt vibrating on my arm. I put a hand on Damon's shoulder to calm him down as I spoke.

"Whatever we'll be there in three or four hours." I said before hanging up not giving him a chance to say bye.

"Really? But were only like 30 minutes from there as my G.P.S says." Damon said as he showed me it. That made me smile. Perfect.

"That's great that means it will give us more time to get Viviana back!" I said excitedly as I attacked Damon in a hug.

"Your smart then you think you are you know that?" He said as I laughed.

"Sureee." I said as we pulled away.

"Alright let's go now so we can get there early." I said as I grabbed some stuff and Damon grabbed some stuff before we went the car.

"Buckle up butter cup it's gonna be a short ride." Damon said with a wink as I pushed his arm laughing.

"Oh shut up and drive you idiot!" I said as he laughed too before starting the car. We started to drive down the start and soon we were close to our destination as the G.P.S says.

"Alright so we're here." Damon said as I looked out my window to find a old run down house. Eww.

"Who would live there?" I asked as I stared at the house. Damon chuckled as he unbuckled his seat-belt.

"Justin baby it could be used as a house people stay in to not get found or caught." He explained making me nod.

"Oh I get it. Makes since." I said as Damon smiled.

"It always did." He said as we got out the car as I rolled my eyes. He makes me sound dumb but I still love him no matter what.

"Ok so you try to kept watch while I go look for Viviana. And if you see or hear someone coming talk to me on this." I said handing him a walkie-talkie.

"Got'ca. I'll miss you Justybug." He said making me smile.

"I'll be back Damon don't worry." I said giving him a kiss before walking down the grassy path but not before looking back one more time blowing him a kiss making him catch it and put it on his cheek.

I turned back around and continued down the path. I then heard singing and follow it. It sound like a girls voice. Maybe they have a girl over? I then heard it through a window and walked over to it before gasping.

"Viviana." I whisper as her head snapped my way. She looked at me weirdly.

"Derek why the hell are you spying on me from outside?" She asked making me scrunch up my face. Wait... so does that mean Derek looks like me in a way?

"No you got it all-" I said before someone opened the basement door.

"Viviana who are you talking to? And what do you mean spying on you i'm inside." The voice I recognized from off the phone said making Viviana gasp.

"Justin..." She said quietly as I smiled at her. She smiled back and I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Shit we need a distraction. Damon. I held the walkie- talkie to my mouth and ducked.

"Damon you there?" I whispered before Damon spoke back in seconds.

"Oh Justin you had me worried there where are you and why are you whispering?" Damon asked as I heard Derek talking to Viviana.

"I'm at a window and I found her but that Derek person is there and I need you to cause some type of distraction to get him outside." I said as I heard Derek ask the question I got goose bumps on.

"Who's there?" He asked as I heard his voice get closer to the window.

"Now Damon." I whispered yelled and I heard a doorbell being ringed.

"Uh Derek someone's at the door!" Someone yelled from inside and Derek yelled back 'Coming!'. Can I be honest? I think his voice sound hot sorry but it does.

"I'll be right back brat beauty." I heard him say before I heard footsteps running up the stairs and a door close.

"Justin are you still there?" Viviana asked as I lifted my head up making her smile widely.

"You came for me." She said as I chuckled.

"Of course I did! Now how do you get in the window?" I asked as she pointed to the lock on it. I unlocked it and carefully climbed in.

"So you brought Damon with you?" She asked as I tried to find something to unlock the cuffs.

"Yeah he's now destracting Derek so I can get you out." I said as I finally found something. I fist pumped the air mentally not wanting to look stupid and unlocked the cuffs from her wrist.

When she was finally free she attacked me in a hug.

"Oh Justin you don't know how much I missed you." She whispered in my ear as I hugged her tightly.

"Aww would you look at that. Brother sister love." Someone said making me and Viviana turn our heads.

"Sam." Viviana said making him smirk.

_______

Omgggg they got caught by Sam! what do you think as happened to Damon? Did he stall Derek good enough?

I'll update soon byeeee!

LoVe YoU!