Chapter 19

I wanted to update it cause I didn't want you guys to wait that long soooo yeahhhhhhh hope you enjoyed it and it will be VIVIANA'S P.O.V THE WHOLE TIMEEE!!

And also surpise up ahead! can yah take it? 

______

Viviana's p.o.v

I stuffed the gun in my back pocket and went downstairs to put on my coat and shoes. I grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my side pocket before walking out the door.

"Hello miss is everything alright?"

I turned my head to see an older man probably in his forties. I just smiled as walked to my car.

"Everything is fine thanks." I said trying not to sound rude. He really needs to mind his business.

"Oh well I was just checking cause I saw two officers exit your house 20 minutes ago and was wandering if there was any trouble." He spoke as I just nodded my head. 

"No you don't have to worry about anything." I stated as I opened my car door. He then started to come towards me and I was about to go in the car but he grabbed my arm yanked me before pushing me up against the side door of the car. 

"I know your lying darling. And you don't have to do that. I'm just trying to help you babe." He whispered as he touched my cheek making me turn away.

"Get your dirty hands off of me." I said as I tried to push him away from me. He just chuckled and grabbed me harder making me squeeze my eyes shut trying not to cry out in pain. 

"And why would I do that? it will only get worse if I do. How about you just come with me." He smirked as my eyes widen out of fear.

His hand suddenly digged in his pocket and before he pulled it out he said this to me before black dots started to show.

"Sleep tight..Viviana."

*****

I fluttered my eyes open to see I wasn't at my car anymore. Instead I was in a big room in a clear box that had holes in one side so I could breath. 

I sat up to view the place more and it wasn't clean if you get what I was implying. I then saw a figure of a person and instantly knew who is was.

"Hello lovely. How was your sleep?" The man who took me asked as I gave him a disgusted look. He chuckled as he come in front of the clear box making me scoot back.

"No answer? no nothing? I thought you were gonna throw some curse words at me." He laughed as I looked the other way not wanting to look at his face.

"Oh and by the way. I have a secret to tell." He said his voice coming out low. I didn't respond as I kept my head turned away. 

"I'm not really this old." He whispered making me snap my head to look at him. What does he mean he's really not the old?

"W-what do you mean?" I asked as he smirked knowing that would have caught my attention. The cheeky bastard.

"Well if you really wanna know so bad." He said with a wink as I just made a face. But I kinda did wanted to know though. 

He starred at me the whole time making me feel really uncomfortable as he felt his neck. He then took off something black before he completely changed into a younger person. I then gasped.

"Hello babe. The name's Ramon." He said as he did a smile. I just kept staring at him surprised at the resemblance he has of Justin's boyfriend Damon. A strong resemblance.

"Haha I see your all shocked and I know why. Because I look just like that Damon guy. Am I right?" He asked as my mouth fell open. How does he know about Damon?

"How do you..-"

"Oh love there's so much I want to tell you but that will have to wait. Right now I have somewhere to go. Oh and don't try to escape cause you can't ever break out of this. Trust me your looking at a person who was in the same situation..well except I wasn't captured. I told my crew to put me in it." He said before putting back on the black thing making him turn back to that perv.

"Bye babe. Have fun while I go take care some business." He said before disappearing.

I then fell down on the floor as I thought about the whole thing. 

Could Ramon be Damon's twin brother? and could Derek have knew him?

So many question I wanted answered. But I had to wait.

I already knew he took my gun so I couldn't threaten someone to get me out of here cause those holes are big enough to pull a bullet through.

I guess I will have to stay in here until someone comes and find me. And who knows how long that will be.

______

YAY!!!! sooo what you thinkkkk???? omgggg I already kind of know how i'm gonna end this book but of course there will be a sequel I guess! :D

SO PLEASEEEE COMMENTTTTT PRETTY PLEASEEE!! and I want real comment like tell me what you thought about the chapter instead of "Update" or something like that OK?!!

THAT'S ALL I ASKED OF YOUUU!!!

LoVe YoU!