Chapter 9

"How in this world could I have said no?" I snapped at Kabir, who was arguing with me on why I was going out with some unknown.

"You could have easily denied. I just don't understand why you are going so easy with this bunch of performers!" I cringed at his usage of that strange nickname for Harry.

"Don't call them that. They are far up and better than that." He was getting on my nerves for some weird fear.

The fear of making him sad.
But the fear of saying no to Harry was prominent.

I had to convince him in any possible way. He was always a little too protective for me which I found cute, until now. "And well, I don't understand your point for stopping me!" I said.

"You can not trust these people who are engaged in show business. They are never real!" He kept his point.

"But I know Harry is not like that. He has a big heart and is completely real."

"How are you so sure Nandini? You don't even know him in person. What if it was all for the cameras?"

He has a valid point but not better than mine. "If you keep on stopping me from going out and knowing him better, how will I prove myself?"

I said loudly and saw his features calm. "Alright go. But be careful and remember not to fall for anything they say." He said in a normal tone.
Despite of being so angry, I jumped into him and threw my around him. "Thank you." I said and he hummed.

"When are you going?" He asked, pulling apart.

"Harry said he would pick me from the office tomorrow at 9."

"Alright so, go and get some rest."

"Goodnight." I said and danced towards my room.

I took a glance at the mirror as my mind went to travel through my wardrobe. I must not wear something too flashy or too casual. But I am extremely bad when it comes to choosing the perfect clothing.

So my fingers dialled Maxi, knowing she is the perfect one to help me.
After a ring or two, she picked up.

"Hello Nandi! What's up girl?" Her vibrant voice filled in my ears.

"Everything is just so great. I called to tell you something." I said, excited.

"What is that? And did you get your purse?" I could sense her smiling through the phone.

"Yes I got it back. And do you know who returned? Harry Styles." I stressed on the name and heard loud fan girl screams on the other side.

"OH MY GOD! Really? Don't tell me you are joking. Seriously Nandini? He gave you!" She squealed as I giggled.

"Yes. And the main thing for which I called was that he wants me to give him a tour of the place tomorrow. And I want your help in making it all go perfect." I explained.

"That is just so damn amazing. Let me fit in first. Harry returned your purse and them asked you our. That seems like a dream. The one we used to imagine."  She cooed.

I told her everything from the office today and after a few minutes of I-can-not-believe-this-happened; she finally gave me a few advices on my dress and the plan for tomorrow. She even warned me to give every single details of the day before hanging up.

I googled up the best places to visit since I know too many and I can not make him go everywhere. I also sneaked at the finest restaurants and coffee hubs just in case he hadn't booked or didn't know where to eat.

All the stuff was going in order and I decided to text dad about tomorrow. I didn't want to tell the exact thing because I was not sure if he starts acting like the way Kabir did.

To dad:
I have a tour of the palaces to attend tomorrow. And I am looking forward to it. Love you.

I tossed the phone aside and sighed.
It is going like a dream.

I want it to go like a dream.

A dream that I never want to end.

______________________________________

Just in case you make your mind to kill me, let me explain.

I entered the Wattys *Holy*

And I don't know why. But this was a filler just to get up to the word limit. I am busy with school but I promise I will update very soon so please comment something else. About the story.
I love you all anyways.
M.