Chapter Three

Jason's POV
After Leo ran off to take watch, Jason knelt next to where Annabeth had bent over to help Percy. He still had no idea what was wrong with Leo and why he wouldn't tell Jason. He really wondered where Leo had gone when Khione had blasted him in the air. Jason was puzzled by the fact the Leo hadn't told him yet, because he used to tell Jason everything.

"Are you going to be okay," Annabeth asked Percy with sincere concern in her eyes.

"'Course I am, Wise Girl," Percy assured her, with a grin. She smiled at the mention of her nickname and looked into his deep sea green eyes. They sat there staring into each other's eyes, until Frank cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"Um... Are you two done? Do you need anything, Perce? I mean what was all that about," Frank interrogated. Percy looked at Annabeth and she nodded, grimly.

"Well.... Are you sure?" He asked Annabeth.

"Yes, I think they need to know."

Percy took a deep, shaky breath before starting, "When Annabeth and I were at the doors, we had to go through billions of monsters. I mean there was probably even more than that, it was just too many. Anyways, when we were near the doors about to get out, Tartarus came out in his new physical form and ordered all of the monsters to attack us."

Jason saw Percy blink away a few tears before he kept going. "Our friends, Bob the Titan, and Dameson, who is a giant, they helped us out even though we did nothing to help them. Annabeth and I kept some monsters away ourselves, but when the arai came I killed one and got some kind of pain curse."

Percy paused to gesture around him, helping him explain his story. "And ever since then the pain has gotten more intense and has been staying for longer periods, which is what you guys saw just now." He looked around to see everyone's reaction but everybody was just gawking at them.

"So...... That's it," he said as he pursed his lips, then smirked. "Not that bad."

"Dude, you just passed out because of it. I think it may be kind of bad." Frank said and Hazel nodded.

"Well, I can handle it." He smiled.

"Percy, are you sure you're okay? It's never gotten this bad before, and I'm really worried about you."

"I'm fine, Annabeth. Don't worry about it."

"Okay, but if it gets any worse then this I'm gonna do something to help you." Percy smiled in reply.

"So, are you okay, now?" Piper asked with a sense of urgency.

"Um... Yeah I'm fine, I guess." Percy replied with his eyebrows scrunched.

"Okay, good. I'm gonna go take a shower now. Bye." And then she took off.

Frank looked like he had that same twinkle in his eye that Leo used to have. "Well, there's two off to who knows where. Anyone else?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No?" Hazel answered with her eyes wide, and he eyebrows creased. Frank smiled.

"Good. Means more time with me." Hazel smiled.

"Did anyone notice how Piper was acting? I mean, she seemed to be a little rushed." Jason said, with obvious concern.

"Yeah, maybe you should go check on her. I really don't think, if something's bothering her, that anybody but you or Annabeth would get an answer." Percy stated. He had gotten up and his sea green eyes had become an intense dark green.

"Okay. I'm a little confused because she wasn't like this before you guys got back."

"I feel so loved." Percy laughed.

"No offense." Jason promised.

"None taken."

"'Kay, wish me luck." With that Jason headed below to check on Piper.

When Jason reached Piper's door, he heard her talking to someone in the room.

"I just don't want to hurt him." Jason heard Piper say.

Then another voice seemed to whisper to her, almost as if she was talking to a cool breeze, Oh don't worry, my girl. He will be fine if you do what you are told. Do you understand?

"Yes, ma'am. Can we go over the plan again so I don't mess up?"

NO! The mysterious raspy voice boomed. You should know by now what the plan is. Just use your charm speak and you should be fine.

Just then Jason realized that Piper, his girlfriend, had been talking to Gaea. Their enemy.

"Okay. I-" Piper was interrupted by the blaring sirens signaling intruders. Jason heard Piper's doorknob start to turn, and he knew she would freak out if she knew he had heard her conversation.

Once he got out of shock he ran up the stairs to the deck.

-------------0000000-------------

So I hope you guys liked that. It wasn't that good. Sorry. But I have been busy with a lot of homework so..... BUT!! I want to get some ideas out. Soooo...... Hehehehe!!! I'm excited for the next chapter!! Oh yeah and I REALLY NEED the date that Percy and Annabeth got out of tatarus in order for me to do a chapter with Nico, Reyna, and Coach Hedge. I'm planning on doing POV's for all three of them so can someone PLEASE tell me the date???? THX!!!!!