well shit.

⊱ ───────── 《∘◦☹◦∘》 ───────── ⊰

⊱ no smut ⊰
Zhao Chen POV; 7:37pm.

I transfer from kimchi from a pot into a small pink bowl and grab it, walking to the table. I smile at mom and she gave me guilty sympathetic smile.

"Chenny sweetheart, when you finish that i need to you clean yourself up and dress up in an outfit i left out for you. i need you to, uh, meet a few important people that are coming over. i need you in the living room no later than 8:30." she said her eyes looking everywhere but me.

i nod and quickly scarf down the lukewarm kimchi and drink my water. i set the bowl and cup in the sink and head to my room.

in my poorly pink painted room there is a twin size bed with a oak bed frame that let out a annoying moan every time there was pressure on it, white sheets with pink polka dots, a oak dresser, a oak vanity, empty walls, and two pink hampers; one for my extra stuff that doesn't fit in my dresser, then the other for dirty clothes. i picked up the suspiciously light bag on my bed, glare at the heels next to the bag, and then grab a bra and pantie set from my dresser. i walk out the door, heels and bag in hand when a tall guy with dark brown hair walks out the bathroom;

the tall and iced out guy never breaks eye contact with me as he walks towards me.

i start to panic as he's only one foot away from me now. he smirks and passes me without saying a word. after my heart beat goes back to normal i dash into the bathroom.

Mrs.Zhao POV; 7:59pm.

"Mrs.Zhao, you never told me Chen had such a body" Lucas said standing at the door way of the kitchen, his eyes glistening with lust.

"yeah yeah yeah, you guys can take her as soon as it turns 8:30 and your pals are here." i replied, making Lucas smirk.

Zhao Chen POV; 8:18pm.

i turn the shower off, take off my shower cap off. i walk out the shower and grab my baby pink towel wrapping it around me. i sit on the edge of the tub and open the black bag.

the containment's of the bag were a baby pink skirt that matched my towel almost perfectly, a cropped spaghetti string black tank top, and thigh highs. i sighed and slipped out of the warm towel and into the slutty looking outfit. i straightened my long black hair, out of some light makeup, put on the stupid heels. i looked in the mirror, i looked good but, something about mom putting me in this outfit is unsettling.

i unlock my phone; 8:27pm.

"well shit."

Third Person POV; 8:27pm.

Chen cautiously tip toed her way into the living room. She stood there and watched as 7 boys sat in her living room accompanied by her mother. She started slowly backing away as she saw a stack of money being handed over from her mom to a guy. she then stopped backing up and froze when she saw one guy holding a rope. said guy holding the rope turned around, being the first one to spot the unfortunate girl.

the same dude from earlier Chen had an encounter with gave her the same intimidating look before motioning to her to come over and awarding the others of her presence

her mother mouthed an 'im sorry' before telling the boys;

"she's yours."

they all got up and started walking the Chen while her mother cried.

chen backed up and quick turned around. only to be met with a boy with red hair and a baseball bat.

"well shit again." she breathed.

then bam.

she's out cold.

⊱ ───────── 《∘◦☹◦∘》 ───────── ⊰

sorry it's short :p
💫; @donkeyhyuck