this is gonna be a long ass ride.

⊱ ───────── 《∘◦☹◦∘》 ───────── ⊰

⊱ smutty ⊰
Zhao Chen POV; 9:07pm.

i groan as i finally open my eyes.

"what the fuck happen- why am i sitting on your lap? oh my, i see."

the black haired boy i was sitting on and a blue hair guy next to me that resembled a bunny chuckled;

"do you remember anything." the bunny boy asked.

"well i remember this stupid outfit and these stupid heels, my mom giving you guys money and me, then that bitch whacking me in the head with a bat." i said glaring at the red haired dude driving.

"you fucking ran away hoe, don't blame me princess." he said in a deep raspy voice while shrugging.

"you just called me a hoe and princess in the same sentence- anyways. who the fuck are y'all and what do you want from me." i asked.

the rope guy from earlier turned to me frown on his face.

"you talk to much" he said while pressing a cloth to my face.

last thing i saw and heard before passing out was rope boy winking and the bunny boy whining.

??? POV; 9:07pm.

"hey Lucas, we weren't done talking to her!" Doyoung whined.

Lucas shrugged and spread the unconscious girl's legs open.

"while he's out we might as well take a look." he stated, the rest of us agreeing.

Lucas pulled the girls skirt up while Mark pulled up her tank, both exposing her white while matching set.

'cute." i thought to myself.

i looked at the road and saw taeyong smirking through the rear-view mirror as hendry leans over from the passenger seat to touch Chen. i followed Hendery's hand from her toned stomach to her covered breasts.

Mark shifted the girl on his lap, allowing us more access to Chen's body. Johnny, who was sitting right next to me, leaned over the backseat and swiftly unhooked her bra. he took his knife and cut it off her, as she was tied up. he took it and shoved it in his hoodie pocket, then winked at me; "for later."

"how old is she again?" i asked.

"same as you."

'so she's 18 (international;2000).'

after moving Chen's panties to the side and playing with her for awhile, she began to slur awake.

"hmm" she lightly moaned.

she shot her eyes opened at yelled;

"what the fuck get off me!"

lucas grabbed her by her throat and whispered in her ear.

"you better be quiet before i punish you right here front of everyone. but you'd probably like that right you little slut?"

she shook her head and began to say something before Mark placed his hand over her mouth.

"how about you shut that pretty mouth up. you know you fucking like it look how wet you are princess." he said while his fingers slid up and down Chen's folds.

Hendery leans over again and starts to rub her clit. Chen throws her head back, marks hand still on her mouth.

"are you doing to be a good fucking girl or do you need to me go farther?" hendry growled at her.

Mark chipped in;

"i think she will be a good girl, right Chen?" she nodded at his question.

Hendry smirked and fixed Chen's panties and bra, Doyoung lowered her shirt and her skirt back to normal.

we all couldn't keep our eyes off Chen's perky nipples though, not even Taeyong looking through the rear-view mirror everyonce in a while.

Zhao Chen POV; 9:40pm.

after they fixed me Marks hand was still covering my mouth.

irritated, i bit him.

"what the fuck! you little bitch!" he angrily snapped at me.

"you didn't move your sweaty ass hand!" i snapped back.

the bunny boy laughed;

"just give her to me"

the bunny boy replaced the black haired boy's arms with his own and pulled me on his lap.

"im sorry about them and the future, im Doyoung by the way." he placed his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

i hummed as a respond and he whispered again;

"this is gonna be a long ass ride so i would sleep on the way there princess."

⊱ ───────── 《∘◦☹◦∘》 ───────── ⊰

sorry it's short again lmao, longer chapter are coming ;o
💫; @donkeyhyuck