1| Her First Love

[ Important Note - No, no, don't scroll it, you need to read this one first guys. ]

[ For new readers ]

THIS BOOK IS NOT COMPLETE!

You'll not find all the chapters here.

So I suggest you to avoid the inconvenience from the beginning only, and
not to read this book from here.

To read this fully completed book, please head over on my main account by clicking on this username in grey box👉 lily97000

Once you go there, you'll find the exact same book with the same name under my published works.

This is just a second temporary account where you're reading this book right now, which I made in 2019, when I nearly lost access to my first main Wattpad account. For the same reason, I may not publish new chapters/books regularly here.

[ For old readers/Re-readers ]

Thank you so much for coming here to read again guys, means a lot to me.

Just a friendly reminder since you guys have already read this book-

So as to not miss any recent updates/contents/books, you can find me and both of my books which are published here, with the same name in active/ongoing status, on my first main account lily97000, where I originally published both of my books -

For His Sake and Half Hope, Half Love.

Please don't forget to add this book - For His Sake, published on my main account as well in this account, in your library/reading list and follow me there on my main account lily97000 to avoid missing the future updates. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Are you a first time reader(Ftr) or re-reader(Rr)? I have to ask this lol, 'cause you know, curiousity killed the cat!

So if you guys have made this far, why don't you mention your name, time, place where you're reading this book from, location or anything you want to share?

Emily's POV:

I was happy. Very happy, in fact. Who wouldn't be? I mean I just had my life all planned out. I had graduated, got a job offer, and my best friend just called me saying he needs me.

The same best friend who I had a crush on for maybe about fifteen years. It was more of a crush at first, but then it turned from a mere degree of "like" to "inevitable love" before I could even gather my thoughts up.

And I, like any girl in love should behave, sealed it deep in my heart. I thought if I could be able to match his type, he would reciprocate it, but I was afraid he might not want me back.

Because he was in love with someone who was not me.

Tragic, isn't it?

The problems didn't start there, I guess because he certainly had the right to love someone else. Not that I have any problems with it, but maybe I had problems to cope up with the fact that she loved him back.