Alhamdulillah for the Blessing of Islam

09.10.1440
12.06.2019

Today, I want to thank Allah for the beauty and blessing of Islam. Yes, I sometimes get confused with some rulings and doctrines, but everything falls into place when I seek more knowledge and search for answers.

I go to bed everyday learning something new about Islam, a beautiful new thing. Be it the meaning of a verse in the Holy Qur'an,  an Hadith, a phrase and what have you. Be open to learning more, and you'll have calmed down that wandering and restless soul even if it's just a little bit.

The greatest blessing Allah bestowed on mankind is our guidance to Islam. I have been blessed by the Almighty to have been chosen to be bestowed upon Islam.

Sufyan ibn ‘Uyayniya said, “Allah Glorified and Exalted has not bestowed a blessing upon His slaves better than that He has let them recognize that there is no god but Allah.”

He said, “Verily, ‘there is no god but Allah’ for them in the Hereafter is like water in this worldly life.”

Abu Bakr ibn Abdullah Al-Mazni said, “This who is a Muslim and whose body is sound and healthy, then he has gathered both the master of the blessings of this worldly life as well as the master of the blessings of the Hereafter. As the master of the blessings of this worldly life is health and the master of the blessings of the Hereafter is Islam.”