Chpt:6 Confession and Family

Lance POV

I wake up to the sound of the healing pod opening. Sadly, no one was there to catch me so I fell on the floor. I didn't bother looking around and headed to the kitchen. When I got there hunk was in the kitchen making food. "Hey hunk." Hunk stops what he is doing and turns around. "Lance your awake how are you feeling." "I'm good, but where is everyone?" "They are all in the cell. When we found you a galra was right beside you about to kill you. We quickly detained him and put him in the cell. They are questioning him now." "Thanks hunk."

I walk out the kitchen and head to the cells. When I got there Shiro and the others where discussing something. "Hey guys what are y'all doing." They all turned their attention towards me. "Hello lance. I see you have awoken. We are trying to get Information from the prisoner, but they won't speak. I was wondering if you wanna try." "Ok." I walk passed the group and to the cell holding the galra. I knew something was up right when I saw the galra. I don't know what it was, but I felt like I could trust them.

"Hello." I say to the galra. The galra head snaps up and I can tell her has been crying. "Lance." "How do you know my name." "Its me Keith." "Stop lying keith isn't a galra." "Please lance you have to believe me." Tears start to fall down his cheek. "Why should I trust you." "Because I know something only me and you would." "What is that." He sits there in silence before he whispers 5 words that shocked me. "You remembered our bonding moment." "Keith!"

I quickly turn to Shiro. "Shiro this is keith." Shiro runs over to us. "Impossible keith isn't a galra." "Shiro please im your brother." I don't know what keith did to convince shiro, but he opened the cage. Keith took one step out the cell and collapsed. Just then I saw the huge slash going through his abdomen. "Pidge quick. Tell coran to get a healing pod."

Keith POV

I woke up falling into someones arms. When I opened my eyes I stared face to face with lance. "Oh god keith im so sorry." "Sorry for what?" "For not being there when you found out you were galra." I quickly push lance away. "Lance stayed back." "Wait keith why?" "I don't want to hurt you." "Keith your not gonna hurt me." Lance takes a step forward causing me to take a step back. "I'm a galra. Worlds most hated enemy." "You don't look like a galra to me, so you cant hurt me." Lance is right. I'm not in my galra form right now. I slowly started to walk towards lance as tears roll down my cheek.

Lance is ok with it when I hug him. I normally don't like hugs, but right now this is the only thing I want. Lance squeezes me tighter when I start to sob. For awhile we don't say anything. We just enjoy the silence. I started to doze off because of the healing pod affects. The last thing I saw was everyone walking into the room.

I woke up to lance talking to someone. "Lance you need to let him go." I can tell it's allura "Why should I?" "He is a galra for crying out loud. He's going to kill us all!" " Allura you dont know anything about keith. You didn't have movie night with him or listen to him talk about his life on earth. You weren't there when he needed a shoulder to cry on. Your not the one who loves him. You wanna know who does Allura? Me I'm the one who loves him and will accept him no matter what. Even if he is a galra. If you cant accept him then leave."

Allura doesn't say anything she just turns and walks away. "Lance was all that really true. Do you really love me?" I could feel lance stiffen up. "Yes it was all true." "Even though I'm a monster." Lance moves me so he can look me in the eye. "You are not a monster you got that. You are keith and always will be. Your galra so what. I always had a thing for aliens anyways." My face heats up at the last comment.

Our moments was interrupted when Shiro walked in. "Dinner is ready." We both get up and follow Shiro to the dinning room. When we get there everyone is there even Allura. We both sit down and wait for the food to come out. "Keith we need to talk." I should of seen this coming." I'm listening." "Since you are Galra we need to keep an eye on you. We think Lotor may be able to track you because of your inheritance. Its also a plus because we will be able to open the enemies ships doors."