Chapter 2

Okay so here's the next chapter. Hope you love it. Feel free to comment with anything that you love or don't love about my story. Don't feel bad if you want to tell me something that will make the story better. It's okay I would love some constructive criticism as I said before, it can only make my story better. Thanks to everyone who reads my stories! - lyssylyss ==========================================================

==========================================================   So the first day of school wasn't as fun as it usually is. It was actually quite boring. We went to every class, had a grade 12 meeting, a school meeting and went home. At least I saw some of my friends. I had especially been waiting to see Siena, my best friend. We always have a party for the start of the school year and have an awesome one planned for this year, as it will be our last one.

"Kylee!!! Kylee!!!"

"What do you want Anna!" I went downstairs to her room.

"I have exciting news! James and I already have a date!"

"Wow that's great." I said sarcastically

"It is! He pulled me away after the school meeting, into that closet by the gym, and he kissed me! He said he missed me and he hopes he never has to go that long without seeing me again. It was amazing! We made out for a full 10 minutes!"

"And that was so important that you had to interrupt me reading?"

"Yes. Yes it was"

"K whatever"

Now I actually want a boyfriend. Thanks Anna. Ahhhrrrgggg. She makes me so jealous. I did spot a very handsome boy at school today. Maybe he's new 'cause I've never seen him before. But I doubt I have a shot at him. He was the perfect, hunky type of guy and I don't think he would pick me over all the other beauties in our school. Whatever maybe I'll talk to him tomorrow and invite him to our party.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I lied a little, it's been 3 days and I haven't talked to him yet. I promise I'll do it today. It just makes me so nervous and scared. What if I say the wrong thing and I embarrass myself? It's okay, I can do this. BAM! Some one bangs into me, I fall to the ground.

" Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I'm just so lost and I'm trying to read this map and walk at the same time. Are you alright?" He says frantically as he reaches out a hand to help me up.

"It's fine" I accept his hand and pick up all my stuff, " I wasn't paying attention, I was just talking to myself and....." It was the new cute boy.

"I'm Michael"

"I'm Kylee" I said a little embarrassed

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Can you tell me where room 212 is?"

"Ya I'm going there right now. The photography room right."

"Ya"

"Follow me"

"So you like photography?"

"Yes" We continued our walk in silence.

After our class we talked again.

"Hey Kylee do you want to eat lunch with me today? I don't really have any friends yet."

"Sure" I replied. "Hey Michael are you busy Saturday? As in tomorrow? Because my friend and I always have this party for...

"Yes! I'll go with you."

"Umm okay it's actually not the type of party where you go with some one but I guess I'll go with you anyways"

"Oh, well this is awkward. I can go alone and maybe see you there then."

" No! I'm glad you asked I want to go with you! It will be fun! Could you pick me up at 7? Here's my address and phone number."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow at 7. Bye Kylee"

"One more thing, you can call me Ky, if you want"

"Okay, see you Ky"

I wore the biggest smile for the rest of the day. I was so excited! Tomorrow could not come any sooner.