It's wrong~

Rosé pov.
Saturday~08.00~

I woke up, hearing a yawn coming from the bed placed next to mine. My eyes landed on the girl sitting up-right in her bed playing on her phone. I lifted my upper-body, making the bed creak by my movement. Jisoo's head turned to my direction.

"Hey, did I wake you up?" The way Jisoo looked at me fondly made me blush. She noticed and it looked like she smirked slightly.

She turned off her phone and stood up from her bed, making her way to mine. She sat down on my bed, and looked down to the floor.

"You know, Rosé, It's still early... Wanna cuddle?" She stretched her arms out to me, smiling wide.
I giggled at her cuteness, and pulled her close. I locked my arms around her, and leaned back, making her lay on top of me. She placed her knees gently, straddling my hips.

Her light body pressed against mine, radiated comfortable warmth. The tension was cozy.

My hands moved to stroke her hair, lightly tugging the soft strands. She grabbed my hand and leaned back up. She looked down at me, staring deeply into my eyes.
Her gaze adverted to my lips. She leaned down, her face hovering over me.
I finally realized what was happening, almost like breaking out of a trance, and pushed her shoulders back carefully. She looked at me with a confused expression on her face.

I quietly whispered;
"It's wrong... We can't- n-not now..."