1| Dreamer

5 months/years

  "Mia!" 

"Yes father!?" I yelled back from my room, I see our maid Elizabeth in the hallway cleaning, I went downstairs seeing my father at the kitchen putting a plate down of pancakes, I sat down and smiled as my father cooking some for himself too. I start to eat with a little smile, I looked around seeing a picture of my mother and my father together, they looked pretty happy, Dad told me Joey gave birth to me and was glad to have me, but.. my mom passed away. I miss her, I only saw her in my eyes when I was a baby, I am only 7, I basically grow fast, but not that fast.

 "I hope you liked it." Dad muttered with a low voice, he put his pancakes on the plate that had a heart in a middle saying Dad's and Mom's names, he started to eat and look down, he looked sad. The maid came in with a heavy smile, her clothes were dirty, her eyes tired. Daniel looked at her, as our maid continued cleaning the kitchen. I reach for my necklace, it's Dad and Mom, just in case I go somewhere without or with, I will make sure they're always here, my dad's still alive but my mom no. I wish I had a chance to be with her, but she isn't with me.

"I do, Dad? is mom watching us? did she ever love me?" I question with a low voice as dad looked up at me taking a small breath.

"Of course she did, she wanted everything for you." 

I smiled a little bit and got off the chair and head upstairs to my room, Dad doesn't allow me in the basement since he said "Mom died down there" I don't know what's down there though? I hear the creaks from the stairs go louder as I went up walking in the hallway to my room, I got in and sat on my bed, I wish mom was with me.. I wish she was reading me a story right now, but she isn't. I felt tears down my cheeks and grab a picture frame of my mother, she is so beautiful, I love her very much. 

  I open my drawer seeing a letter, strange? how did this get here?

   October 22. 1-1-1-

  a crowd of noises strange through my ears, I can't escape. I am worried about Daniel. And me Being pregnant, and everything else, I want Mia to have the whole world. Daniel has been in interviews 24/7, he is not really here to be with me, I want him to stay with me and Mia. I hope he doesn't take his 24/7 in interviews when I have her cause that will be problems.. anyway, this house is creepy, but memories I had when I was a child. I remember with my sister running around in every hallway giggling as our mother watching us, we were the happiest family, my mom would say 'never go in the basement' I never knew why, she always kept secrets from me and my older sister. At night my sister used to tell me scary stories like a ritual or a scarecrow in the middle of the field with no one around, I always got afraid every night that something will attack me. Nicole says rituals are very common, but only do on a few important people to manufacture.. my mom found out that we were talking about ritual markings on the floor and other stuff, she got very mad and dramatic, we never knew why she always freaked out about it, my sister was worried about my mother and so did I. Mom told us to never talk about rituals and ritual markings again. By Ritual markings, I mean pentagrams.