4| Face of Evil

--

--

--

Joey was in a room, he was sitting on Mia's bed holding her closely into him, I walk over as Joey didn't say a word except rocking her strangely, it was midnight, late and the Dr, left. I felt a cold present near them as Mia's eyes opened as Joey smiled creepily, the maid came in looking worried grabbing onto my shoulder making sure if I am okay. 

 "Shh..Shh.." Joey whispered to Mia, I was getting scared as I press my lips together trying to stay strong, I began walking out as Joey and Mia looked up as I turn around, their eyes were white, no  pupils as I look in fear, as Joey smirked and Mia, Joey gets up as Mia looked at Joey with a little smile, the maid took me out the room bringing me downstairs.

"We need serious help to help them!" the maid shouted as I looked down and fell on my knees, now what can I do now!? my daughter, my dead husband! I began crying hitting the wooden floor, I began looking outside as I heard Joey's cough and Mia's giggle.

 I turn around as Joey was kissing her head taking her in the kitchen as I frown, I began running downstairs grabbing the tools, I see the pentagram and light more candles around, I began crying as I seen a little blood mark, it was Joey's blood and I grabbed a bible, putting holy water on the pentagram, I need to do this as I cry as Joey was behind me sniffling.

 "Danny?" 

I turn around and see his eyes laid on me, he had pupils back as I look down and kiss him, and kiss his cheek.

"Go back upstairs, I am busy honey." 

"What are you doing?"

"Doing my job, I work somewhere." I lied.

"You're interviews remember?"

That broke me, the interviews, I always left him..

"No, No more interviews sweetheart, as his little weak smile came on his face as he kisses me tight as I smiled, he walks upstairs as I look down, I have to do this for my family. I grabbed the knife, and walked upstairs, the Dr, grabbed me and bring me downstairs.

"I am doing what you told me what to do." 

"it's gonna be okay." 

I nod a little bit, I began crying on his shoulder as he rubbed my back, I began trying to hold my tears back but failed. 

"JOEY! MIA!" I yelled as they both came down looking confused, the Dr looked.

The Dr grabbed Mia locking her up as I put Joey in the pentagram as he screamed from the holy water, I cried as he looks at me in tears, as his pupils went away as blood went down his eyes as he grabbed onto me screaming trying to leave but he couldn't, Mia screamed her mothers name.

"MOMMY! JOEY!" Mia shouted crying, as the Dr frowned, as Joey scratched me as I grab him holding him down as few bugs came out his mouth as I was disgusted, then the Dr handed me a book and told me to say the words.

"Ca, CHA, for, me chu!" I shout.

He screamed falling on the floor making his back bones come out, as I panic in tears, I kept saying it as the lights turned off and on, a hand went out his mouth, I look in fright as the Dr looked seeing Mia laugh and scream. Joey stopped moving as his eyes closed, hes gone, as Dr, grabs Mia as she screams as he unlocks her.

"stab her.." Dr, Hardy said in tears.. as I look at her.

"I love you baby girl."

I stabbed her as she screams hearing her normal voice...

--

--

--

I walked inside the house holding groceries, and see the maid only, and I went in Mia's room and pack her things in a box and lock her room up and walk downstairs in tears...

..