Ticket (Ishimondo)

Mondo was sad.

Not the sad you can make fun of, he was stuck in bed, garnering worry from his biker gang. He sulked and sulked and, you guessed it, sulked even more. 

Nobody knew why, which was a huge relief to him. Mondo was stuck in an agonizing depression and he was a literal mess. He wanted nothing more than to be run over by a truck, and to be with his brother, Daiya. He was sick of these feeling, this treacherous, horrible, gut-wrenching feelings. They twirled and twisted with his heart like it was a toy. A play-thing. 

 He needed to get rid of them. These feelings had gone on for far too long anyway, right? He had to show that, asshole, the perfect student, that he was just a mere speck in Mondo's world. He had to crush Ishimaru's to fix his. 

That is why he had to end this friendship. But firstly, he'd need to get drunk, or at least drunk enough that he'd forget that whole night. So he prepared himself by going to the bar and drinking as much as his body and mind would allow him. He was different. All the alcohol that he'd drank in past, he couldn't drink nearly that amount anymore. He knew that the ideal student was rubbing off on him. And as much as he wouldn't admit it, that scared him. 

He left, not drunk in the slightest, to his disappointment. He wanted to strangle Ishi for being the hottest person he knew and the person he wanted to be with. He was ashamed. All he could think of was Daiya. Would he approve? But he was dead, there'd be no way to know. This pissed off Mondo, that everything he did, everything that he wanted to be, he couldn't share to anybody. Except for Ishimaru. 

 In realization, he stood there momentarily. Ishimaru was the only one who he could confide in. His phone buzzed in his pocket, and he took it out, checking what notification had popped out. There a text read,

Naeggi~: Ishimaru's heading to the station

He was confused, what did he mean? So he replied back.

Mondog: Huh? Why????

Naeggi~: Wait, he didn't tell you? He's moving and leaving to the train rn.

Mondog: ...I got to go.

His legs moved on there own, he didn't think about the aching and tenderness his legs felt. He needed a goodbye. He needed to say sorry. To say sorry for all of his petty actions, these stupid feelings of his, and the tears he's caused to spill out of both of their eyes. Then, he had remembered. He'd bought flowers to give the lucky girl that would be his date to the school formal. Unfortunately, he hadn't found a girl for it. He whipped out the flowers and...

On the flip side...

 Ishimaru felt terrible. He should've told him, but he couldn't bring himself to. His ruby-like eyes were already shedding tears that resisted and wouldn't stop. His knees dropped to the floor, and his Mom looked down at him in shock. 

 "Are you okay, Kiyotaka?" His mother took his shaking shoulder into her gentle hands. 

"Ng-No, I-I... have to go!" His tears poured down onto his scarf and his tawny cloak.

 His legs moved on their own. He could barely feel anything when his top priority was getting there. To him. He needed to bid him farewell, to hug him once again. A final hurrah before he had to leave him. Forever. And once more, thoughts circulated through Kiyotaka's adrenaline-filled brain, 'Why couldn't I be nicer, I could've paid more attention to you, you don't understand mondo I-'