MCL 5

Laxus's POV.

I looked up at her, right into her eyes. There's something special about her. I don't know what. It feels like I'm attracted to her...sexually. shit I got a boner.

"Um, I guess we should start over? My name's Lucy Dragonia. I'm a friend of Gramps."

"Lucy..."

that name is so.. beautiful. It's feels good rolling from my mouth. I want to say it over and over again. While having my hands on her wai- W-WHAT? STOP. Damn it.

What's happening to me?

Lucy's POV.

"Lucy..."

I tilted my head a little to the right. I waited for him to talk but he kept staring at me.

"Laxus?" I called, making him snapped out of his thoughts and cough awkwardly.

"Sorry dear, Laxus is quite shy around...girls your age. *cough* my name is Evergreen. I am the Queen of fairies!" She said while doing some...sexy poses. "My name is Freed and I AM LOYAL TO LORD LAXUS ONLY" "hey girliee~ the name's Bixlow "Bixlow bixlow bixlow"

I smiled and greet them one by one. They are really nice to hang around with, so I stayed at their table.

~timeskip to 3 months later brought to you by happy saying "you loooooveee her~~"~

I am now part of the Thunder God Tribe and we had just finished a mission in a town named Clover Town. It's a really easy mission, to be honest.

After collecting the reward, we went to some hotel because it's too late to go back to the guild.

Normal POV.

"Hi, we would like to stay here for a night." said Lucy to the receptionist. "sure, how many rooms?" "4 rooms" she answered. The receptionist then checked the rooms available. "I'm sorry, there's only 3 rooms left." she said after awhile of checking. "It's okay. We'll take it, thanks" Lucy gave her the money and took the keys from her.

Lucy turn around to see the other members scattered all over the lobby. Bixlow and his babies bickering with Evergreen about something. Laxus on the couch, looking tired but still sexy as hell *cough*, surrounded by sexy girls that Freed is trying to shoo. And those girls made Lucy mad. She is burning with jealousy.

"Hey guys, I got the room. There's only 3 rooms so—" before she can continue, Bixlow and Evergreen took one key each. "Then I guess I'll go with Ev—" and then Evergreen took off quickly, saying she needs her beauty sleep and stuff. Bixlow then followed along to his own room, dragging Freed who is complaining.

Lucy stood there dumbfounded. After a few seconds, Laxus broke the silence. "You're with me then Blondie." He shrugged off the chicks around her and took Lucy's hand in his, dragging her to their room.

(now, don't think about negative things alright. no lemons and smut for your dirty minds. cause we don't have enough holy water.)

The more shocking thing is... the room is a deluxe room with one bed. Not double bed.

Lucy cough awkwardly. "I'm just gonna..um, have a shower" She took her clothes and bring them to the shower.

After awhile, she was done. Lucy went out of the shower with pink cute yet sexy  pijamas. It contains of short-sleeved shirt and short pants, both hugging her curves firmly.

Laxus, who is sitting at the edge of the bed, stared at her for awhile as she dry her hair with a towel. Realizing his stares, she turn around and their eyes met. For awhile, they were entranced with each other. Before finally Lucy broke their eye contact, making Laxus realize how bold he is. He cursed under his breath and without words, he went inside the shower.