Wedding Bells

Perries P.O.V

It was finally here. The big day. The day where I finally will be with the person I love for the rest of my life. It was 9:00 A.M. and the wedding was @ 6:00. So I had enough time to get ready. We were at my moms house getting ready. Just then I felt an arm touch my shoulder. "Hey" Jade said.

"Hi" I replied quietly. "You ready" she said. "Yeah...... Just nervous" I said. "Don't be you've been waiting for this day forever" she said. Just then I realized something. I don't have a Maid Of Honor. I thought I was going to use one of the girls in my family but I had someone else in mind. "Jade" I said. "Yeah" she said trying to fix her hair. "Would you like to be........my maid of honor" I asked her. Just then she froze from what she was doing and turned to face towards me, "OMG YES!" She said jumping into my arms as we both fell into laughter.

"I dont think I would have chosen a better brides maid" I said smiling towards her. "Hey what's all the screaming about" Jesy said as her and Leigh walked in. " Perrie asked me to be her maid of honor" Jade said smiling. "Congrats!" Her and Leigh said.

It was suddenly all quiet as we just stared at each other smiling. " I can't believe this day has finally come" Leigh said. " I know" I said with a relief. "Do u guys think u can help me get ready" I asked with hope. "Sure" they said.

Jesy was doing my makeup. I decided I wanted just a little bit of makeup. So Jesy had gone for concealer,filled in my eyebrows, little bit of gold eyeshadow, mascara, little blush, and a nude lip.

Leigh-Anne was doing my hair. We all thought that maybe an Up-doe would be nice. After Leigh-Anne had did that she put a little diamond clip in my hair.

Jade had decided to help me with my dress. The vintage dress I got was perfect for this look.

I got in it and walked to the mirror.

"Wow" they said. " I know" I replied turning around to see everything. " You look Beautiful" my mom said walking in. She began to start tearing up as me and the girls gave her a hug. " I always dreamed of this day Perrie" she said. "Of you walking my down the aisle in that beautiful white dress" she said smiling. "Stop before I start crying" I said giggling.

It was 1:00 P.M. Right now. 5 hours to go. "Wait I have something" my mom said as she went out the door. She came back with something behind her back. "This is our families Veil" she said bringing it out behind her. It was absolutely beautiful. It was long and white with a nice diamond band across it. "Your great-grandmother wore it, you grandma wore it, I wore it, and now I want you to wear" she said.

She put it on my head as I turned to face the mirror. "It's beautiful mom" I said smiling. "Enough about me lets get you guys in your dresses".

Jade P.O.V.

Me and the girls got out our dresses where they were hanging and stared putting them on. Niall had texted me that the boys were getting ready still.

For makeup I decided concealer,foundation,powder,brush my eyebrows, gold eyeshadow,eyeliner,mascara, little blush and bronzer, and a nice pink lip.

The girls and I decided just a regular Up-do like Perrie. We slipped on our heels that matched our blue dresses.

We got into our car and began to drive to the wedding chapel. I could already here the bells in the back of my mind.......

Hope you liked this chapter sorry it was a little short:(

Promise to make the next one longer!:) Love you guys<3-Maya