Jordan and Jake

6 months later.....

Jades P.O.V

Niall and I decided to move the wedding up. We thought just why the wait. We thought about some of the outcomes like what if it's too early,is it right, but me and Niall are taking that wrisk. I am in utterly love with Niall James Horan. I decided a teal wedding. It's one of my favorite colors and Niall agreed.

The wedding is one month away. Right away after Niall proposed we both jumped on a plane to Ireland. His mom is literally the sweetest person ever. She treated me like one of her own and even though was embarresing Niall she was still so sweet.

Besides performing the wedding has also been my job. I decided to have Leigh-Anne as my maid of honor. Jesy,Perrie, and my other friend will be brides maids. Niall wants to go to a football game for our anniversary. But in the end we both decided the Bahammas.

Leigh-Anne's P.O.V

Jade and I decided to have a girly night out. It's been awhile with Jade and Nialls wedding,touring, and just traveling in general. "Ooohhh lets go to Journeys" I said pulling Jade along with me. Journeys is always where I got my snap backs. We walked in the store and the store was covered with snap backs. "Hey I'll be right back" Jade said going to wear the suspenders were. I went to teach for a SnapBack when my hands touched another.

I looked to my right to see I touched hands with a boy. "Oh I'm sorry" I said embarrassed. "No it's okay go ahead". "Are you sure" I asked him. "Yeah of course" he said smiling. "Jordan" he said handing his hand out for me to shake. "Leigh-Anne" I said.

"Hey wait aren't you in that girl group called...Little Mix?" He asked. "Yep" I said. "Oh that's cool"Jordan said grabbing another SnapBack. "I'm a football player for the UK" he said. Wow good looks and an athlete! "Oh wow!" I said interested. "Hey Lei-..oh hello who's this Leigh? Jade asked coming back with thousands of bows.

"Oh uhh this is Jordan" I said pointing to Jordan as Him and Jade shook hands. "Hey can I have your number?" He asked shyly. I found it cute though. "Yeah of course" I said reaching for my phone. We swapped numbers and Jade and I headed to the counter. Jade kept on staring at me with a huge smile. "What?" I asked her. She just kept staring at me. "What?" I said again.

"Oh nothing...." Jade said as we walked out the store. I got a text from a number with no caller ID."Hey this is Jordan" he texted with a wink face. I felt my face turn red.

Jesy P.O.V

Perrie and I decided to go to a concert since Jade and Leigh were having a girly day. We went to go see this new band called Rixton. When we got there fans swarmed the car. We got out took some pictures and headed inside. After Perrie got her popcorn we took our seat in the B wing. The lights went out as the stage lights turned on. Rixton came out and began to play "Wait on Me". I think Perrie and I were the loudest in their singing.

After the show Perrie and I had to head out of the backdoor. As we were walking I saw the bathroom. Man I had to pee! "Perrie I'll be right" I said as I ran to the bathroom. Ouch! I head butted with someone in front of me. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" the voice said. "No it's cool it was my fault" I said as I held my forehead. I looked up to see it was the lead singer of Rixton.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm fine" I said getting a better look at him. "Wait a minute" he said. "Aren't you in that girl band Little Mix?" He asked me. "Yeah,...Jesy" I said. The pain from my forehead finally went away.

"And your in Rixton" I said. "Yeah Jake" he said as we shook hands. "You guys did great!" I said continuing the conversation. We were in the middle of swapping numbers when Perrie came back. "Jesy you're taking forever" She said. "Now I know why". "Yeah sorry Pez" I said apologizing. "Jake this is Perrie,Perrie this is Jake" I said.

"Hello" Perrie said to Jake. "Hey". He replied back. "Well I gotta go" I said as Perrie kept tugging my arm. " Oh alright maybe I can see you again sometime?" He asked. "Definetly".
Suddenly I didn't have to pee anymore.

Hope you like this Chapter
Will update soon!
Love you guys<3-Maya