Hope

We are now awake from the horrible nightmare in side of Stevens head.

Lapis: I'm the mother of his child!

Connie: i should be!

Amythest: guys stop where a team we have to find out how to save him not the other way around okay!

Peridot: the scary part was him screaming on that bed with the other peridots why did we not save him!

Pearl: Garnet how do we stop this from happening!?

Garnet: hhh. I did not want to use this put we have no choice as she puts her hand on his head.

Bismuth: what did you do garnet?

Garnet: i arsed that nightmare he will never know.

Connie: but we steel do, all of the people he will kill, how could he just go evil on us?

Garnet: something or someone is pulling the strings what we saw was not set in stone, but of what could happen all we can do is keep him save from it as she takes a nee to connie.

Garnet: connie don't worry steven will be fine you to will back again in no time

Connie: How?

Garnet: this.
As she puts her hand on her head
Then dose the same to lapis and everyone else.

Lapis: what happened what are we doing?

Garnet: nothing

Connie: What time is it?

Garnet: 10

Connie: I'm late for school!

Steven ahhh that was a nice sleep oh morning everyone!

Connie: Hi steven I got to go bye!

Steven: okay bye.

Hey ste-man how'd you sleep, any dreams?

Steven: umm no just went to bed and woke up why?

Garnet: No reason just making sure u sleep will.

Steven: aw thanks. he says

As garnet heads for her room she thinks of the future and what was seen in stevens dream what see saw was only a portion of the future and was not set in stone but she will keep a closer eye on steven and his future and try to keep him away from his darkness and that pink gem

Steven: hey lapis, peridot you to want to go to mistory funland?

Peridot: sure!

As they head out.

Lapis I walk next to steven as he holds out his hand making me blush I take it I will always be here for him and will always love him I will always be here to pertext him like he has me.