|| FEELINGS ||

THE DAY faded away as the two girls got know one another. Their laughter followed every stupid question they'd ask each other and the silence in the pauses that they'd take to study each other's beauty. Talia almost thought that this was all just a dream but, if it ever was she never wanted to wake up.   

The song playing in their EarPods reached the end and a small smile formed Shuri's face, "Talia O'Neil, you have a taste in music." Talia blushed as Shuri commented, "well, I value music as much as you value your country." Shuri scoffed, Talia was one of the people who didn't take her whole princess thing seriously and that was one of the things that she liked about her. "I should probably get going. See you tomorrow pinky pie," Shuri stood up from the bench that they were sitting on and waved at her. Talia waved back while scoffing at the pinky pie—(shit she's better at sarcastic nicknames than me.) She smiled as she watched her walk into the pink sunset, maybe her summer wasn't going to be a ordinary one, maybe she was going to make it extraordinary.

♡ ♡ ♡

SHURI ENTERED her private Lab and dived into the bed that was caught in two large bookshelves that were filled with books that were all about science and mechanics. The princess had never felt this way before, she'd never dive into her own bed like some cliche girl from a bad 90's movie, she'd never go to the same library for days just to because she wanted a glimpse of somebody—it was confusing yet she knew exactly what the feeling was.

She knew that she would be the one who would break her heart when it all ends but, she also knew that both of them were capable in breaking each others hearts because they felt like they both knew everything about each other. And they just didn't.

Shuri laid awake in her bed, while a million thoughts filled her head and the nine hundred ninety nine thousand thoughts were about Talia. This is what T'challa feels when he still had a huge crush on Nakia, this is what Peter feels when MJ's around. (You got me, pinky pie, you really got me.)

She sighed as she drifted off into sweet sleep. Tomorrow was another day that she would have to feel this hell of feeling and she'd share EarPods with her while the song that she'd get introduced to would take her to another universe. Tomorrow right?

*coughs in uwu* thanks for reading!