Chapter 1: Not a Fox!

I am Fujisaki Kurone. I died at the age of 16 due to lack of sleep. I was a sophomore-to-be back on my home world, but after I died, I became a little 6 years old.

Fun, huh. To be sooo young again. Ha-ha.

...nope. Not at all. That just means that I have to go through Kindergarten, Grade school and Middle school.

How is that fun?! That's just plain annoying and troublesome!

Today is the 5th month since I got to this world. So far, I can tell that I'm still in Japan and still is a Japanese citizen, but how come I don't remember having a Namimori in the map of my home country?

Suspicious...

Anyway, for starters: My name now is Kitsune (don't know what's up with my dad to name his children after animals), and my parents now are Fujisaki Ling and Fujisaki Satori. And my big sis who is two years older than me is Fujisaki Taiga. I still refer to myself as Kurone though.

Now, today is August 15, and the start of my nightmare.

"Xiao Ki, mama and baba will come back for you okay, baby?"

"Kitsu is a man, he can take care of himself."

"Xiao Ki is just a boy, not a man you stupid bird!"

Damn old man! Already drinking vinegar* because of your own son? Ma was right. Baba is an idiot bird like his name states.

I can only roll my eyes at this couple as I for them to finish their arguement (flirting).

As I wait for them, I took it upon myself to observe the people around us. There are wailing and trashing children, obedient ones, and lively ones.

'Speaking of lively', I thought as a family of three caught my attention nearby the gates. 'The kid and his dad looks familiar...'

"---tsune?"

"Ah?" I was snapped out of my daze by Ma. I blinked and tilted my head in question.

"Ah, how meng*!" Ma squealed as she suddenly hugged me while Baba pouted childishly.

"Okay, that's enough! We still need to go to work, Ling Ling," Baba put an arm on Mama's waist and another around my small form and hugged us two. "Be good, Little Fox. Baba and Mama will go now so you should also follow your teacher, okay?"

Hmph. Even if you give me that handsome smile, it won't work on me!

"Find yourself a friend if you can. And if someone bullies you, you must tell us okay?" Ma gave me one last hug. "I love you, my baby fox~"

"Un. Bye bye~" I bid my parents goodbye as one of the caretakers lead me in to the Kindergarten room.

I am in the Lily section with a Lily flower badge pinned on my blue uniform and my yellow hat rest on my black hair that Ma and nee-chan always adore for being soft and fluffy. Or so I was told.

As I look at the kids in the room, I saw no familiar face at all. Sigh, I just hope they won't trouble me.

----------------------

We were asked to introduce ourselves and when I said my name, a girl who happens to have brought her favourite plushie reacted rather...amusingly.

"Ah! Ki-chan is also a Kitsune!" She exclaimed as she showed her fox plushie to the class with great enthusiasm. "This is Ki-chan! She is my fox friend! Maybe we can be friends, Kitsune-kun! Ki-chan will be very happy to be friends with you, too!"

"Ah...no thanks." This type of kid is very troublesome. I'd rather be a stranger, thank you.

"But Kitsune-kun is Kitsune-kun. Why don't you want to be friends with Ki-chan?" She was a bit teary eyed. A friend of her, a boy, saw this and rather angrily yelled at me.

"Oi! Don't make Nami-chan cry!"

*Twitch* ...this is getting annoying.

"Calm down, Iori-kun, Nami-chan!" Our sensei tries to play peacemaker. He then turned to me and said, "Come on, Kitsune-kun. Why not be friends with Nami-chan and Ki-chan? Don't you want to have a friend?"

"Not really." So just leave me alone, will 'ya?

"Tsk. Just be friends with Nami-chan, Kitsune!"

Kitsune this, Kitsune that... That's. It.

"I am NOT a FOX!!! Stop calling me Kitsune!" I yelled in frustration. I really don't like being called that by others other than my family, okay?! "It's Kurone, Ku-ro-ne! You can't call me Kitsune since you're not my Mama, Baba or Nee-chan!"

"Okay, okay. We won't call you Kitsune again, ne? Calm down, Kurone-kun," Sensei said placatingly to which I huffed in response before walking back to my seat.

----------------------

*Jiiiii* I stare at a tuft of hair that was visible. The owner of the hair is currently hidding behind the next to the bench I'm sitting at. It was brown and spiked up just like Vegeta's hair from Dragon Balls, only, it looks more fluffly and soft. It really is such a mystery how that hair could defy gravity like its nothing.

Probably sensing my stare, the owner of the hair trembled and shrank more into his hidding spot that that brown tuft of hair mostly disappeared. *Shrugs* oh well, I'm not really in the mood to bother others or to be bothered by others.

*Thump thun*

Huh. I said I don't want to be bothered and here comes a ball rolling. It bounced when it bumped on a small peble and rolled to a stop bellow me.

...yes. 'Bellow' me.

Hey, I'm just a 6 years old kid right now, okay? I had to jump just to reach this bench I'm sitting on! So, naturally, the ball failed to touch me.

"The ball..."

"Ugh...I'm sorry..."

"Hahaha! Daichi sucks at playing catch!"

"S-shut up!"

'Oh. So this was the ball of those boys,' I jumped down from the bench and picked up the ball. I walk towards their group when I heard one of them say that they'll get it. But before the boy take a few steps, stopped him by pulling on to his clothes.

"Here," I said as I stuff the ball to his hands.

"Woah!" The boy almost dropped the ball in the process. "Thanks!"

I just nod in response---wait. This kid...spiky black hair, hazel brown eyes and that familiar smile...isn't he---

"I'm Yamamoto Takeshi from sunflower class!" The boy grinned cheerfully. "Yoroshiku!"

...ah. It is him...

...fudge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
drinking vinegar - jealous

*meng- chinese equivalent of moe

A/n: Ohohoho~ To you readers, good luck! You might not understand some terms I used in case you haven't read any chinese novels so...

Anyway, I am not a responsible person but let me appologize in advance in case you suddenly thought of scolding me. Hehe~

Ciao~

Over and out.