Helping someone in need

At Azkaban, flashing thunder came and a man looking at the dark mark as he was in prison garbs as the dark mark moved. As another person a woman was licking the mark with wild hair. As part of the building exploded, the woman walked out into the open as the ocean was wild and she laughed maniacally as Dementors were flying about.

....

"We have confirmed that 10 highly security prisoners in the early hours of yesterday evening did escape. And of course, the Muggles prime minister has been alerted to the danger. We strongly suspect that the break out was engineered by a man with personal experience in escaping Azkaban notorious mass murderer Sirius Black cousin of the escape Bellatrix Lestrange." Fudge said to that one as it stopped on screaming woman in chains on the paper.

Neville was reading the paper as he was shocked at what he just read in the paper today.

"Dumbledore warned Fudge this could happen." Hermione said as I and the others came to breakfast. "He's gonna get us all killed just because he can't face the truth." Hermione told them.

Draco then hurried to Worth and grabbed her arm and dragged her away. "Draco..." I said confused on why he was dragging me as I felt Hermione's glance and I shrugged just as confused as she was as I was then dragged quicker.

"Shh. Worth come with me now. My mother wants your help." Draco said and I looked confused as he led me to the shrieking shack and I was confused on why I was here. "I know I didn't explain to the others but this is important." He said and he led me into a room and the sense I felt made me pale and jump. Someone else was here, and I didn't think I wanted to know.

"Who else is here?" I asked and Draco was nervous on what Worth would do.

"My parents and Bellatrix." Draco said and I looked to him shocked. What does he mean he brought Bellatrix Lestrange the mass murderer here?!

Lucius and Narcissa was there with an unconscious Bellatrix Lestrange and I hesitantly went to Bellatrix closely.

"Worth, we need your help. We think Bella is being..." Narcissa started to say hesitantly.

"We believed she is being controlled. When she came to us she went mental like she was fighting with herself." Lucius informed and I looked confused on how that could be, but came and looked towards Bellatrix.

"And what do you want me to do?" I asked cautionary due to I didn't understand why I was here.

"We want you to see if our suspicions might be correct and that she is being controlled by the Dark Lord." Narcissa said and looked to Worth. "She never followed him before and in the last war she suddenly changed and didn't act like herself. Please." Narcissa said and begged with her blue eyes and I sighed, and nodded as they placed Bellatrix on the bed. I just knew I couldn't turn her down due to the pleading, if this was important to them and Draco, then I guess I can have a look for them.

As I shut my eyes I felt my eyes glow in which from what Aaron said they went white whenever I did thus, and I placed my hands hesitantly on Bellatrix's Tempe as I suddenly grunted and magic came from Bellatrix as it lashed out at me, thinking I was a threat, as Bellatrix suddenly started screaming as I did as well as I felt my magic fighting against another for dominance.

As I did I was within Bellatrix's mind as I walked and I saw a huge barrier with the dark mark on. "So the problem is this." I whispered and then I started to peel away the wall carefully to form enough room. "Bellatrix! Bellatrix Lestrange!" I shouted and a woman came a much more calmer woman.

"Who are you?" The woman asked and I looked to the woman. It was definitely her but...sane?

"I'm Worthless, I'm here to help. Are you Bellatrix Lestrange?" I said and asked.

"You mean Bellatrix Black. Only that Half Blood wanted me to marry the Lestrange brother. I hated the both of them and that man to boot." The woman said and I smiled, thankfully this can be a happy union with the family. "But I can remember being with him...being forced..."

"Don't worry, help peel more of the wall away and crawl through quickly, the magic of myself and the magic controlling you is spiralling out of control." I said as I didn't want her to mention what she had done, as Bellatrix nodded as we quickly chipped away as fast as we could and when the room came I pulled Bellatrix and an explosion happened and everything went black for me.

...

I groaned as I came conscious with a head ache as I opened my eyes that I still couldn't see through as Narcissa, Lucius and Draco was worried as Draco was next to Worth, as Bellatrix was awake and confused on what happened.

"What happened?" Bellatrix asked and Narcissa hugged her sister with relief that she was back.

"We want to ask you since you joined the Dark Lord." Narcissa said and Bellatrix looked to her at that.

"Not will fully. I remember being caught and then just plain darkness and I remember something watching him torture Alice and Frank and getting me the blame so I had no choice but to follow him. What happened?" Bellatrix asked with confusion.

"Worth saved you." Lucius said and Bellatrix hugged Worthless and I tensed at the physical contact.

"Thank you." Bellatrix whispered and I was tense but hugged her back, slightly, as I felt uncomfortable.

"No problem, but I suggest getting out of here before someone sees us." I said and we all nodded and with that we took Bellatrix to safety with the Order.