𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒖𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6

It was nighttime and as said Yang went to meet Blake up on the rooftop, she had a journal she wrote in at any time of the day and was in the middle of scribbling in it. The blonde glanced at the moon that gleamed through the dark sky, she smiled and returned to writing. Another day of work complete, well almost complete... I mean, I still gotta finish with Blake wanting to meet me up here heh. Adam is still being an asshole of course with his little 'secret' thing, I only feel bad because I feel like me and Blake have some sort of friendship connection with each other, maybe more.. I don't know. She's constantly on my mind though, Blake... Why can't I just stop thinking about you? Is it because of how you defend and act around me? Your beautiful looks? I honestly don't know myself to be honest, I just wish Adam didn't have to mess the friendship up. Seems like Blake barely talks when I'm around too... Maybe we were meant to be this way? Maybe? Just a bit of hope can spark me or might just feel confident again.. Or I guess, I just want someone be by my side, someone like Blake. Kind, caring, attractive, everything about her is so mesmerizing... I just feel like kissing her even. Wait. No! Yang you only help and serve not just go off with the Belladonna's daughter! But... I wonder-

"Hey Yang!"

"Ah!" Yang flinched at the sudden voice and closed her journal, a shade of pink on her cheeks and looking behind to see Blake. "Sorry about that, I'm pretty sneaky." The faunus stated with a slight smile, she was wearing normal clothes instead of her fancy ones. Blake sat down next to Yang with her gaze looking out to the moon and had a smile plastered on her face. "It's nice out isn't it?" She asked softly. "Y-Yeah, it is" Yang whispered, almost breathlessly while admiring her beauty with the wind blowing softly.

Blake looked at Yang and a small blush appeared on her cheeks and looked away after a few seconds. Quietness took over between the two, both not knowing what to say to each other of course from not talking after many days. "I saw you writing before I came up to scare you, what is it about?" Blake asked, breaking the silence upon them. "O-Oh uh... It's mostly about how my day goes and what it's like. Also about who I feel about certain people." The blonde explained nervously.

Her attention was caught by the last thing that Yang said about her journal. How she felt about certain people? Did she write about her? If she did it was probably something bad. Blake shook her head to get her mind off it and smiled. "Heh that sounds cool, I used to do that when I was younger." She explained while twitching an ear. Honestly Yang thought her heart stopped when she heard what Blake said. did they have much in common? Well shes gonna find out. "Sooo.. What are your hobbies?" She asked the faunus, seeing her ears perk to her question and her amber gaze looking at her lilac ones.

"Oh well uh, I don't really do much other than reading, writing, andddd that is basically it" Blake chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of her neck with her hand. Yang who listened and nodded. "Interesting." She joked. "Well my favorite is to fight, be active, work out, hmm writing as well, and to hang out with people I know." The blonde said softly. "It seems like we both share something in common eh?" She added with a smirk upon her lips.

"Yeah- I guess we do.." Blake said with a smile but it dropped to a frown after a few seconds to which the blonde noticed.

"Is something wrong?" She asked suddenly that caught Blake by surprise. "Oh uh y-yeah, I'm ok. Why?" The faunus replied and turned her amber gaze to Yang. "You don't look like it, tell me. What's on your mind?" Yang said while leaning back and having her hands support her from the back. She was lost in thought, Blake didn't really know what to say and sighs softly. " Its just... Some family issues, and.. Adam. My father working hard, getting stressed. My mom trying her best to keep us all together then... There's Adam." She slightly hissed at his name, almost as if she hated him, well she did but kept it to herself. "Believe it or not, I kinda got forced to date him, being in a wealthy family that lives in a fancy apartment complex has its perks, I loved him at the beginning and now. I just don't even know, I didn't want to tell my parents because I don't want to disappoint them." Blake explained. "His hatred towards humans make me sick and I just don't like the way he is treating them, sure he grew up with a wild past but it doesn't mean he gets to pick on others."

Yang nodded while taking all of what the faunus said and processing it in her mind. "Well. I mean your family is known to be famous after all so of course things will be stressful, and about Adam-" She trailed off, badly wanting to tell her what her boyfriend said and shook her head after. "If he is a jerk.. I mean I'm sure your parents would understand y'know. Not to mention your dad did tell me he wanted the faunus and humans to be at peace so if Adam was doing such then you can easily tell your dad and he'll be taken cared of." The blonde replied. "That's just it!" Blake spoke out which made Yang jolt out of shock. "My dad... He would listen and believe Adam before he listens to me, so whatever I say, do, or even manage to let out he would just brush it off and let Adam do what he has to say.." Yang looked over seeing Blake grit her teeth in slight anger and ears flat to show how upset she was.

She inhaled and sighs. "I just wish things would be ok." Blake said while Yang just sat there and nods. "Well I can agree with you on that." Yang stated. They both looked at each other and smiled before bursting out in slight giggles and laughter.

"I'm never really open minded out to people. You must be special or something." Blake sighed in a relaxing way after their laughing moment, at that Yang felt her heart beat increase and a slow rise of blush on.her cheeks. "Heh.. I'm pretty sure I'm just an average person who's there to help." She said to Blake.

Blake who was quiet looked over, their eyes met. The faunus didn't know what was happening but slowly reached out a hand to hold Yang's chin and gently brought her close, her lilac eyes were so... Beautiful. "I'm pretty sure you aren't just an average person Yang." Blake said softly. Yang didn't really process what was happening either but leaned towards her, both of them staring into each others gaze for a few moments, lips not far apart. Inching closer until a voice was heard. It was her father, Blake also scented Adam so she pushed the blonde away in an instant but not too hard. A creak heard which indicated the door to the roof was opened and followed with another yell.

"Blake Belladonna!"

---------------------------------------

Hello my fellow flaming dragons! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'm so sorry for the late post because I was busy with things like summer school. Also dealing with chores and checking on my Instagram family y'know? Anyways I'll be sure to keep this story going as much as I can! Yang out!

Follow my two Instagram accounts!

@ Yang_Xiao_Ling_The_Firedragon
@ Li_Belladonna_