Prologue

Prologue

March 2017...

Loud moaning and groaning could be heard throughout the hallway. As the elevator stopped and Blake McCartney got off, his ears were instantly drawn to the sound, that led him to the door of his office. Blake listened, trying to distinguish who the people were. When he realized there was no way to tell. He quietly and slowly cracked the door open enough to stick his head in. It didn't take long for the truth to register. Blake turned away quickly, leaving the door ajar. As he headed back to the elevator, tears burned his eyes and a sick feeling rose into the pit of his stomach.

"Aahhh...ssss...shit, Lani! Fuck me, baby...take this big black dick!" Aaron Cooper had his boss's nineteen-year-old daughter, Lani McCartney laid on her father's desk with her legs spread eagle.

"Yes...Big Daddy, give me that d...dick, baby!" Lani dug her perfectly manicured nails into Aaron's back and stared into his pecan-brown colored face, as he plowed into her hard and deep.

"That's what I'm talking about, talk dirty to me, Mama!" Aaron demanded, then bit into the side of her neck.

"Aahhh...please don't stop! Give it to me hard and fast." Lani clenched her legs tightly around his waist.

As Aaron speeded his thrusts, she kissed him and softly bit his bottom lip. Aaron felt his nut coming on strong, so he stopped and pulled out. Once he had himself together, he was ready to go again.

"Turn over, let me hit that from the back," he requested.

Without hesitation, Lani turned around, then raised up enough for Aaron to slide back inside her. Aaron entered her slowly at first, giving her only the tip of his pulsating dick. Then once her juices started flowing more, he caressed her ass and gave her more until every inch of his dick filled her tight pink hole.

"Shit this p...pussy so fucking good!" Aaron groaned as he clutched her shoulders and fucked her like his life depended on it.

"Aaahhh..." Lani squealed and clenched her teeth together in an effort to control her screams. As she threw her hips back meeting each of Aaron's thrusts with precision, her screams grew louder and more intense. "A...Aaron...oooo...ooohhh...ssshit...shit, baby! I...I can't tak...take no more!" She pleaded loudly as her orgasm rushed through her causing her to shake and tremble uncontrollably.

"Cum on this dick, baby! You love this dick, huh?"

"Yes...Daddy...yes, I do!" Lani breathed each word hard.

"Good...you ready for this nut...huh?"

"Yes...I'm ready!" Lani answered looking back at him. "Let me taste that sweet nut."

Aaron pulled his dick out quickly and held the tip so that his nut wouldn't spill. Lani turned back around and took his dick into her mouth. She sucked him until every drop of his cum was oozing down the back of her throat.

After Lani and Aaron were satisfied, Aaron pulled his pants up and Lani pulled down her dress.

"Damn, that was amazing," Aaron complimented. "We'll definitely have to do that again."

"Yeah, but not here, if my dad knew I was fucking one of his employees he'd have a heart attack," Lani explained.

"I understand, and I agree, no one can ever find out. Not only would it be bad for my career, but it'll also be bad for my marriage."

Lani walked over to Aaron grabbed his face and kissed him. "Don't worry you're secret's safe with me. Besides if my family knew what I was doing, I'd never hear the end of it."