Chapter 1

Hey guys! Feel free to comment as much as you like :)
Enjoy!

Hey guys! Feel free to comment as much as you like :)Enjoy!

Why is someone crying? And urgh, why is it sunny?

I reach underneath me and pull one of my pillows over my head to block out the light and what sounds like a baby crying. Wait a second...why does that seem important?

My eyes snap open as my body goes into full on panic mode. That's my baby crying...

"Don't worry, I got it." I hear a gorgeous sleepy mumble from beside me. When I roll over and see the owner of the voice, I pretty much think my heart stops. I watch as he yawns but forces himself to get out of bed, my stomach overtaken by butterflies. A blush creeps over my cheeks as he turns towards me and I get a full view of him in just his boxers.

"Fuck me." I can't help but whisper under my breath. He's just... too god damned beautiful for words. The muscles, the abs, the tanned skin, the hair, those eyes...everything about him is perfect. I'm not sure if he's even real sometimes; maybe he's some sort of God.

And just when I thought my emotions couldn't become any stronger, he reaches the crib at the side of the bed and reaches down to pick up our daughter

And just when I thought my emotions couldn't become any stronger, he reaches the crib at the side of the bed and reaches down to pick up our daughter. Our little baby; our miracle.

My insides turn to mush as he holds her against his chest and kisses the top of her head. She instantly stops crying as he starts whispering things to her. He eventually looks away from her and over at me, giving me a smile that amplifies everything I'm feeling ten times over.

Tears threaten to fall from my eyes. I could blame it on the fact that I'm a new mum and my hormones are still all over the place but I don't ever think I'll really be able to deal with seeing him with our daughter and witnessing how much he really does love her.

Yeah, I definitely don't think I'll ever get used to waking up like this.

See, we're not your average family. Firstly, we're just two teenagers who are only sixteen and have a baby. Then add in the fact that Noah Scott is the most popular and hottest guy in school whereas I'm just a nobody. But don't go thinking this is some cliché high school romance because despite everything we've been through, we're not together. Just because he was ready to become a dad didn't mean he was ready to be a family...